wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
homebrew.gif
DSI Homebrew
What, Huh?
dsi.jpg

Homebrew dev GEMISIS has compiled what may be the first DSI homebrew game. GEMISIS has confirmed to me via PM that his new homebrew does indeed run in DSI mode. Please take a moment to view the video linked below for more information. If you just want to see info on the game then fast-forward the video to 8:51.

discuss.png
Discuss

Da-Bomb1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yup, it's pretty cool.
biggrin.gif
But it doesn't work with the cooking coach exploit yet, unfortunately...he said he'd probably get it going some time tomorrow. He doesn't have cooking coach though, so he'll probably get me or someone else to test it for him.
tongue.gif

RiderLeangle

Trophies
Website
ridersrealm.b1.jcink.com
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't look like a good game but hey, at least it is something. And heres hoping that homebrew gets cracked and you won't have to buy bad games like that XD. And also some good homebrew with the cameras and stuff (like a video camera)

Da-Bomb1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
RiderLeangle said:
Doesn't look like a good game but hey, at least it is something. And heres hoping that homebrew gets cracked and you won't have to buy bad games like that XD. And also some good homebrew with the cameras and stuff (like a video camera)
Well, he only has about 8KB of space to work with here, mind you. Rather, a bit less than that. Pretty good considering that...he managed to get sprites and everything to work too, which is pretty cool.

GEMISIS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have plans to release it, but the issue is it's really a pain to get for one. And also, as Da-Bomb1 pointed out, it would only work with classic words games. I will probably just release that one when I get the chance to add in more stuff to make it better
biggrin.gif
The main issue is that I only have about 4-5 KB of space to write the entire game (not including what I've already put in).

-GEMISIS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1