Homebrew DSi hack, through memory stick

VegaTDM

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have recently purchased a DSi. since all the other ways to hack a DS involve putting a memory stick in a flashcart and using that, i wondered that since a DSi has a port for a memory stick, if there was anyway i could hack it through that, bypassing the need to buy a flashcart. I have played around with it a little, but im no programmer or developer. Any help is appreciated.

koji2009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The short (and more polite answer) is no... there is currently no way to use the sd slot to "hack" the dsi. The DSi hasn't been hacked at all so there is nothing you can do about it.

Mustank

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
blny.me
XP
Country
not possible
lecture.gif

eSquire

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
check out DSI flash carts bud they use flashcarts to boot nds files not the memory card
QUOTEi wondered that since a DSi has a port for a memory stick, if there was anyway i could hack it through that, bypassing the need to buy a flashcart.

koji2009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
eSquire: The point was simply being made that there is no current way to bypass getting a flashcart.

Once DSi mode has been hacked, there is a good possibility for it... but currently there is nothing that can be done short of getting one.

jphriendly

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What ever happened to using question marks...Gotta be the 5th topic I saw today (estimating low here) that really needed one in the thread title.
rolleyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)