• Thread starter sumarth
  • Start date
  • Views 2,539
  • Replies 12
S

sumarth

OP
so far firmwares 1.2 and 1.3 work
1.4 is out, and does anybody know if tti works with it?
i would ask the dstt team, but, of course, they wouldnt reply :-(

Da-Bomb1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
PettingZoo said:
Yeah, you can't update use it after 1.4 the only carts so far that have a possibility is the Supercard DSonei
and the M3i Zero.
The AK2i also has a chance, but only if you haven't upgraded your DSi already, or have another DS on hand to reflash it.

Advi

Trophies
Website
www.fletchowns.net
XP
Country
United States
ALL flashcarts are blocked.

Of course, all you get is a faster camera and a Facebook photo uploader, so who cares? just don't get the update.

S

sumarth

OP
but the tti does have an upgradeable firmware, so why does it not have a chance?
could the dstt team (or anybody else) release a firmware update to make the tti compatible with 1.4?

Advi

Trophies
Website
www.fletchowns.net
XP
Country
United States
sumarth said:
but the tti does have an upgradeable firmware, so why does it not have a chance?
could the dstt team (or anybody else) release a firmware update to make the tti compatible with 1.4?
lol, it's possible. but if the team ever releases a workaround, it'll probably be a little while.

wolffangalchemist

This is bat country!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can dump the tti's boot loader with the tt dumper tool thing.
if someone could hack it to be a different game than the opne it pretends to be it might have a very slim chance, and i mean VERY SLIM!

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It is impossible to update the boot loader on DSTTi iirc. Most other cards can be updated, but most require a DS which the card can boot on. So an old DS/DS Lite, or an un-upgraded DSi. M3i Zero can be updated by USB though, so it doesn't need a DS it can boot on.

S

sumarth

OP
SifJar said:
It is impossible to update the boot loader on DSTTi iirc. Most other cards can be updated, but most require a DS which the card can boot on. So an old DS/DS Lite, or an un-upgraded DSi. M3i Zero can be updated by USB though, so it doesn't need a DS it can boot on.

so you mean that a new version of tti has to be released for every dsi firmware update?
if that is the case, it would render the tti useless until a tti version made after the dsi firmware's final version
right now its not an important update, but this may prove to be the downfall of the tti

xDlmaoxD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sumarth said:
SifJar said:

so you mean that a new version of tti has to be released for every dsi firmware update?
if that is the case, it would render the tti useless until a tti version made after the dsi firmware's final version
right now its not an important update, but this may prove to be the downfall of the tti

The TTi does not have a up datable firmware, unlike the SC DSonei and M3i Zero.
The TT team will have to come out with a up datable one or just give up.
Just get a working flash cart that works with 1.4 in the future if there is any if updating is a must for you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo