Not open for further replies.

OzModChips

Trophies
XP
Country
heartgold said:
OzModChips said:
Intelligent.

Maybe its time to lock the thread, you mods can open a new one when the video is up.

So have you received that second video yet or has the team said when they'll get it to you?

nope, dont have it yet.

I think they will make a video when they can perform the function properly. I don't think they are being lazy with making a video, they are just coding away.

Mr.Guy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well then why would they waste time announcing it? Seems like a very bad idea to release information on the exploit and say there's a crucial video to come with it soon and end up taking forever to show the video. I understand the first one is not convincing enough for trolls but seriously? One full minute or even 5 should not take this long. If that pic is true then there is something to show and if they have something to show then show. Otherwise don't make a Major announcements into a tease. Just wait and prep a real announcement. Not complaining just my input.

Fireballo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This isn't the way to handle an announcement. You ether have something or you don't. At best the announcement was premature at worst it's a hoax. Ether way OZ has egg on his face.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mr.Guy said:
Well then why would they waste time announcing it? Seems like a very bad idea to release information on the exploit and say there's a crucial video to come with it soon and end up taking forever to show the video. I understand the first one is not convincing enough for trolls but seriously? One full minute or even 5 should not take this long. If that pic is true then there is something to show and if they have something to show then show. Otherwise don't make a Major announcements into a tease. Just wait and prep a real announcement. Not complaining just my input.
This just like Nintendo announcement of announcement move...

People have other things to do in there life, then hacking and a video showing it for people who couldn't figure it out themselves.

They not ready, they trying to do this right not just slap something together.

How you know it just 5 minutes s OR less?

And lastly be patience
tongue.gif

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Fireballo said:
This isn't the way to handle an announcement. You ether have something or you don't. At best the announcement was premature at worst it's a hoax. Ether way OZ has egg on his face.
Why bother even announcing a flashcart/hardware-hack?
Just make it, sell it and buy positive reviews of it to put on your website.

The goal is to make money from pirates, so where's the point announcing it months before you sell it?

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
-snip-
That's great to know, now shut up. It'll come when it comes. If that's not good enough for you go hack it yourself. Don't feel like anyone "owes" you a hack.

chyyran

somehow a weeb now.
Developer
Trophies
Website
ronnchyran.com
XP
Country
Canada
Try to be more optimistic about this, you're about to get homebrew and free DSiware and your raging? It's not like you had it before, besides the common key was revealed, so yeah, maybe there trying to use the common key somehow to make it work better before making a release.

ron975 said:
1. You decrypt and you rejoice.
2. You wait.
3. Exploit is released.
4. ????
5. PROFITT!![/p]

D

Deleted_171835

8BitWalugi said:
xx78xx said:
this post is stupid
hate2.gif
you're stupid
hate2.gif

Honestly, why can't people just WAIT!? The common key was just released, odds are this is somehow related.
I doubt this is related.
The common key was just released to the general public. Hackers had the common key before us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJewzRHdH8c