Dsi camera error

Reiayanami2732

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I bought this dsi console, it worked normally but after hacking it and installing unlaunch and twilight menu the camera can no longer be accessed and I can't play some dsi or dsiware games
does anybody know how I can fix it?

KGBEER

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's unfortunate.
I would suggest you describe exactly step by step what you did when you modified your device.
Unless someone had the exactly problem, it will be difficult to know what/when got wrong because this shouldn't happen.

And besides the camera problem do you have any other problem?
Can you run not dsi (ds only) games normally?

Reiayanami2732

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
That's unfortunate.
I would suggest you describe exactly step by step what you did when you modified your device.
Unless someone had the exactly problem, it will be difficult to know what/when got wrong because this shouldn't happen.

And besides the camera problem do you have any other problem?
Can you run not dsi (ds only) games normally
The console was already modified, I described it like this because it had recent photos of the previous owner and that means that the camera worked correctly, I can play with it correctly and everything works fine, the only thing that fails is the camera

KGBEER

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
... but after hacking it and installing unlaunch and twilight menu the camera can no longer be accessed and I can't play some dsi or dsiware games .....
The console was already modified, I described it like this because it had recent photos of the previous owner and that means that the camera worked correctly, I can play with it correctly and everything works fine, the only thing that fails is the camera
Sorry, but the way you described above it didn't seem that way.
If it was already modified(hacked or else) How do you know the camera doesn't work after the "hack" made from previous owner and not before or something between?

Do you have any original game to test on it? Also The camera should work on dsi without any cart on it but it may be worth just test with a cart.
Also how do run your games? Some flash carts only works on ds mode making the dsi enhanced games that use camera for example fail.
To a 3ds or dsi work on dsi mode it is necessary a few more steps than just put a fc on it.

Besides that there is still the possibility the problem is the camera itself and not the hacking.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality