DSi and R4iTT card

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by SNA214, Jul 28, 2010.

Jul 28, 2010

DSi and R4iTT card by SNA214 at 2:21 PM (1,498 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. SNA214
    OP

Newcomer SNA214 Newbie

United States
    I have a DSi version 1.4U and I ordered my R4iTT card 2 weeks ago and received it this week. I ordered my card from [censored]s.com, it is a purple card that came in a purple box with mario on the front of box. The R4i card is version 1.6 and I asked customer support from the website I bought the card would it be compatible with my dsi since its version is 1.4U. They referred me to this website. I realize I have to buy another sd card, my current sd card is 2GB but the R4i card I have says it's only compatible with 4GB and up. Before buying another sd card I wanted to know whether or not I need to order another R4i card. Customer support told me I should be able to get the latest firmware from here. Any advice would help and thank you. [​IMG]

2. EpicJungle

Member EpicJungle stop browbeating me can't you see i'm sexy

Canada
    Uhh, I don't really think you need to buy another R4i...

3. SNA214
    OP

Newcomer SNA214 Newbie

United States
    Thank you...I bought 4GB sd card today and tried all over again. This time when I put flash card(w/4GB) into my DSi the top screen reads "Loading", but in a red smaller font it also reads "fake R4i card"!?!?

4. EpicJungle

Member EpicJungle stop browbeating me can't you see i'm sexy

Canada
    You can't really rely on buying R4 cards... A lot of people sell fakes, since the R4 is so famous...
    Give me the website you got it from.
    See if you can get a refund.

Again you should buy an Acekard it from here: Acekard 2i Shoptemp
    Don't worry, the website is safe; GBAtemp is it's partner.