DSDSRevolution

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Inunah, Apr 2, 2010.

Apr 2, 2010

DSDSRevolution by Inunah at 11:57 PM (984 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Inunah
    OP

Banned Inunah The Female Mistaken for a Male.

United States
    How much could my 2GB Micro SD card hold for DSDSRevolution if I have over 10 other games on it?

I'd like to hold all the Otaku's Dream mixes..... But I know I won't be able to...

2. jurassicplayer

Member jurassicplayer Completionist Themer

United States
    Chances are that you probably aren't going to be able to hold a ton...Last I remember, I barely fit all of the Otaku Dream mixes on a 4gb memory key, though I don't remember if they had the videos or not. I guess if you have 10+ games, they are probably taking maybe a good 600-700mb, if not more...and a sm song is maybe around 5mb(?) so you would be able to fit maybe 280+ songs disregarding all other forms of data that you might have on your mSD...The best way to optimize your space would be to tediously go through every folder and delete all of the unneeded stuff (meaning that each folder would have a song and an .sm file I believe)...but that sounds seriously bothersome to do for 280+ songs...

3. fearofshorts

Member fearofshorts GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    Why not just do a search for *.avi, *.mp4, *.mpg etc. and delete what is found?

4. jurassicplayer

Member jurassicplayer Completionist Themer

United States
    lol, I never thought of that...I guess that would work too. (*berates himself for forgetting that there is such a function in windows explorer*)