Dscovered help

Discussion in 'DSTT' started by Valguerra, Sep 1, 2010.

1. Valguerra
    OP

Valguerra GBAtemp Regular

Jan 1, 2007
    United States
    I try to get the new update to work but it does not seem to work for me. I got the old descovered 10-3-2010 to work. but tryed the new one an it does not work for me get a pink screen on top. i'm using an 8gb sd card. here are the step that i did:

I went ahead back the cartridge. i re-format the card. I inserted the new update followed the instructions. i get a pink screen on top, bottom I see the ysmune box art, the letters are in blck cannot see them. What could be the problem. I tryed going back to the old one and it works, but i have no setting. What could be the cuase?

Or if some could uplaode the files of there card that is working with the new update dscovered 24-8-2010.

2. Mario92

Mario92 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 20, 2010
    Finland
    Finland
    Uses YSMenu as loader = nope.

Pink screen may be caused if DScovered doesn't find theme files. Not sure [​IMG]

3. Inunah

Inunah The Female Mistaken for a Male.

Banned
    Sep 14, 2009
    United States
    USA
    Yeah, it's kind of like how Wood R4 goes blank if it can't find a theme or you deleted the current theme. [​IMG]

You're missing theme files. I would know, I had DSCovered at one point, and when it started corrupting everything, that was one of the things to go.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice