Hacking Dscovered help

Valguerra

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I try to get the new update to work but it does not seem to work for me. I got the old descovered 10-3-2010 to work. but tryed the new one an it does not work for me get a pink screen on top. i'm using an 8gb sd card. here are the step that i did:

I went ahead back the cartridge. i re-format the card. I inserted the new update followed the instructions. i get a pink screen on top, bottom I see the ysmune box art, the letters are in blck cannot see them. What could be the problem. I tryed going back to the old one and it works, but i have no setting. What could be the cuase?

Or if some could uplaode the files of there card that is working with the new update dscovered 24-8-2010.

Mario92

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Finland
Valguerra said:
Or if some could uplaode the files of there card that is working with the new update dscovered 24-8-2010.
Uses YSMenu as loader = nope.

Pink screen may be caused if DScovered doesn't find theme files. Not sure
unsure.gif

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, it's kind of like how Wood R4 goes blank if it can't find a theme or you deleted the current theme.
tongue.gif

You're missing theme files. I would know, I had DSCovered at one point, and when it started corrupting everything, that was one of the things to go.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night