cornaljoe

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
For people having boot problems try erasing the ini file and then rebooting. I might remove the autoscan feature until I figure out the problem.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
cornaljoe said:
For people having boot problems try erasing the ini file and then rebooting. I might remove the autoscan feature until I figure out the problem.
I just tried removing the ini file, but it still doesn't boot when I have my slot 2 flashcart inserted.

D

Deleted-119707

any1 got it working with a r4ds and a supercard mini sd? i'm having problems. i did the stuff on the readme, but it only detects my r4 not my supercard

i suggest you get the supercard working with this program. the previous versions had problems with slot 2 supercards.

cornaljoe

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
nicky041192 said:
any1 got it working with a r4ds and a supercard mini sd? i'm having problems. i did the stuff on the readme, but it only detects my r4 not my supercard

i suggest you get the supercard working with this program. the previous versions had problems with slot 2 supercards.

If I remember correctly the problem is the Supercard DLDI file. Someone made a fix for it here: New Supercard DLDI

Also I've removed the autoscan feature for the time being. Re-download, then copy the DLDI file renamed as dsbdisk.dldi

D

Deleted-119707

thanks for the file BUT, i put that dldi file in the correct place, run it on my r4, i get a white screen.

EDIT, i renamed it, redownloaded the files but still a blank white screen. when i delete the supercard mini sd dldi file, it works...

Asitaka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no clue how to get this to work, tried DLDI patching the slot-1 file, tried launching the GBA file, everything... tried running it with all options checked, then took away one at a time...

I have a supercard DS-one, and a supercard Lite (micro) I copied the lite's DLDI from DLDIWiki to the data folder and renamed it, and I tried running the nds file with and without DLDI patching, I get a black screen if I run it with no patches turned on through the supercard menu, and a white screen with patches on....

EDIT: deleting the supercard micro DLDI works, but, then I can only browse the slot one files... which is pretty redundant. Many other homebrews let you browse the card they are working from.

cornaljoe

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well the only other thing would be to try running it from the Supercard Lite. Make sure you put your Slot-1 DLDI file in the DATA/DSBrowser folder and copy it to the Supercard Lite SD.

Asitaka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll try that, but I mainly just use the slot-1, to use the slot-2 I have to load slot 1 and use it as a passkey to load slot 2, so it's easier to keep a copy of the slot 1 system on the sd card and just switch micro sds.

For the sake of testing the program, I'll try on slot 2.

VatoLoco

Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.
Trophies
Website
www.backwoodzstudioz.com
XP
Country
United States
cornaljoe, what a kewl app this is
bow.gif

I had the previous version(s) installed before and this a very nice update.

I've got a MaxMediaDock paired up with my AKRPG and I can access all three(NAND, SD, and CF) of my storage slots at the same time!

Again, nice work
smile.gif

D

Deleted-119707

i started it up on my slot 2 (supercard mini sd) nad i can see both FAT systems. i just cant copy things from each fat system.

cornaljoe

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
To copy files just press X on the file or directory. Then navigate to the directory you want it copied to and press X again. To view the queue menu press L. In the queue menu L closes it/B clears it/A starts it. To delete a file or directory press Y to add it to the queue. Sorry if it's confusing I found this way the fastest for copying or deleting multiple files.

D

Deleted-119707

i know that but, i copy then how can i navigate back to the other FAT?
EDIT: never mind i got it.

i have one or suggestions, when you accidentally press rename/create a new directory, there is no cancel button on it. i have to restart my ds. unless there is a way, i probably havem issed it XD
maybe make 128kbps- 44hz mp3 work =D

o im running this on my supercard mini sd. i cant copy things from my r4 to my supercard. os this normal?

cornaljoe

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
When you first enter the browse mode you should see something like this:

My DS
fat0:/
fat1:/
Boot GBA

If you press A to enter fat1:/ then press X on "fileA". Then press B and you should be back a the above screen. Press A to enter fat0:/ then press X. To copy press L then A.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.