OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DSBrowser v0.8​
Version 0.8 is out! The final version is almost complete. I just need to put in a splash screen. If anyone would like to help me out that would be greatly appreciated. Just post your pics here and if I included it, credit will be given. Thanks and hope you enjoy the update!

Changes include:
-Updated GUI
-Changed/Added some controls
-Added copy/delete/rename directory support
-Allowed copying to an empty directory
-Removed the 45 file limit
-Added scrolling to long filenames
-Fixed displayed copy percentages
-Updated DLDS files
-Various bug fixes

DualSlot Browser lets you browse and copy files to the filesystems available. Meaning if you have two FAT based flashcarts inserted, you will have access to both!

Suggestions and comments are welcome. Thanks to all that helped me get started!

Download
Source

SkH

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Wow!! PERFECT!!!
smile.gif

That's really a good idea to have access to the 2 storage, really!!
smile.gif

E-Vix

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I forgot my DS so i'll have to try this tonight, but it looks promissing!

One feature that I would like to see someday is the ability to transfer files frome one DS to another using a wifi connection. If you could realise that, then you would have created the ultimate DS filebrowser app!

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lol i was thinking of learning C++ in my spare time to just to program something similar to this to find out its already been done. Well i still have somethings i want to try out ^^. i'll check this out.

roadbusta

Trophies
Website
www.google.com.au
XP
Country
It doesn't seem to work on my M3 Real.

First, I tried using a clean "DualSlotBrowser" ROM on the M3, but when I loaded it, I only had access to the files on M3Real. I then tried DLDI patching the ROM with the M3Real DLDI patch, and DLDS patched it for the supercard lite. When I loaded the "DualSlotBrowser_DLDS.nds" in the M3 Real, I was greeted with two white screens.

However, I found that if I renamed the extension of "DualSlotBrowser_DLDS.ds.gba" to ".nds", I could run the browser from my supercard lite, and have access to both the M3Real and the SuperCardLite file systems.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/8tRQnqT