OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
New upload costello and filetrip will not let me keep it uploaded there

includes
-EOS v1.09, with latest patch (01/22/2011)
-NDS GBA v1.3 w/ gameconfig.txt (10/31/2010)
-BAGSFC v1.06 r3 precompiled
-DS2 Pong
-DS2 Skin Installer
-DS2 Tools v1.4
-iReader v1.12
-MAME v1.0
-Moonshell v2.1
-iPlayer v1.1
-NES Emulator (11/12/2010)
-Slot 2 GBA
-Slot 2 NDS
-DS2x86 Emulator v0.02

-note if some of these plug-ins are not allowed for me to upload I do apologize in advance and will have this taken down if this is not legal, if the owners of nesDS, DS2 Tools, DS Skin Installer, DS2 Pong, GBA config.txt, and MAME, I thank you for those who have made these awesome plug-ins and will try to continue updating this file upload,
Download from megaupload http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DFDCQ4AV
-v1.03
Download Megaupload
Download Mediafire

what do you guys think? also what other files should i put in for those who want it? it is a newb setup for all the downloads and just plug and place into the micro sd card and start playing

Changelog
v1.01 (01/09/2011)
-added DS2x86 emulator and the original DS one for issues
v1.02 (01/13/2011)
-added latest patches to the EOS
v1.03 (01/24/2011)
-added EOS 1.09

jakeyjake

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That sounds awesome. Just the other day I downloaded like all of those things, since I hadn't updated in months.
ohnoes.png
lol.

schmocke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi there.
Good work man. That´s a nice compilation for beginners to start with and should become stickied. But, I have one suggestion in mind. It´d be even nicer to have two packages:
a) This, full package with all the apps you bundled it with and
b) a "lite" version, which only contains newest EOS + newest patch - for all the people out there (those who are not so into this like you are) who only want to play their games.
That way, many threads won´t have been opened then relating to issues with already patched games.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MigueelDnd said:
Hi, I received a Supercard DSTwo for Christmas.
If I download this, should I be able to play GBA Backups? thanks in advance

Yes, you should be able to play GBA Backups because the NDSGBA folder (the DSTWO GBA Emulator) is included in this Complete Pack. All you have to do is download and copy GBA Backups to your Micro SD card and you should be good to go. Just make sure you don't put the GBA Backups in the NDSGBA folder.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am r4ymond said:
MigueelDnd said:
Hi, I received a Supercard DSTwo for Christmas.
If I download this, should I be able to play GBA Backups? thanks in advance

Yes, you should be able to play GBA Backups because the NDSGBA folder (the DSTWO GBA Emulator) is included in this Complete Pack. All you have to do is download and copy GBA Backups to your Micro SD card and you should be good to go. Just make sure you don't put the GBA Backups in the NDSGBA folder.
it doesnt matter where you put them, but the best place is the gamepak folder

minoplis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Thanks a lot, I didn't knew there was a EOS update, I'm downloading this.

And about the GBA Emulator, I renamed the latest version's file just so I can keep both versions 1.21 an 1.3 on the same card

BTW, what is this "NES Emulator (11/12/2010)" on the package? Could that be that NesDS version with fixed touchscreen interface that came out a while ago?

Infaustus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you include both versions 1.2 and 1.3 of NDSGBA? Do you simply need to rename the second NDSGBA folder, or is there a file inside that has to be renamed? Any help appreciated.

Infaustus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I read someone mentioning they renamed the new versions file to include both, so i figured it was possible. I want 1.3, but i want to utilize game_config.txt which apparently only works for 1.2.

Livin in a box

Livin' in a cardboard box
Trophies
XP
Country
Infaustus said:
I read someone mentioning they renamed the new versions file to include both, so i figured it was possible. I want 1.3, but i want to utilize game_config.txt which apparently only works for 1.2.
Well I don't know then. I'm fairly new to the Supercard scene so I'm not really of much use ATM!

Infaustus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nevermind, I just figured it out. It's actually pretty simple. You just go into the _dstwoplug folder and rename gba.plg to something like gba2.plg and you end up with a second icon in the main menu that looks like a question mark and will read "GBA2.PLG". The one I decided to rename was the file from version 1.2 so only 1.3 shows up with the gba icon reading GBA Emulator". I'm sure there's a way to have a second icon for 1.2 renaming it to something like "GBA Emulator 1.2" but I'd rather not mess with the .plg file in case of corruption.

Thanks for the comments.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: hiiii sisters