Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Thanks Demi!

944644_20080123_screen001.jpg

944644_20080123_screen002.jpg

And, Bob, please don't ask that question! Give it some time to spread, k?
cool.gif

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, this is instantly so much more enjoyable to me than Orcs & Elves. Love the real-time movement, and everything looks and runs quite nice. They also mix up the various 2D and 3D elements nicely. This will be a game I dedicate some time to, for sure. I needed another good game, too, after going through a bit of a free-fall from the awesomeness of Ninja Gaiden DS.

P.S. -- Though I don't need blood for a game to be more enjoyable, they sure make it look it pretty good in this game. Less pixelated than either Dementium or RE: DS.

Gimmy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
WOW looks like a nice game!
Hope to see more western-style RPG's to the DS, and I'm sure gonna try this one when it will come out.

BTW does the game have multiplayer?

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gimmy said:
WOW looks like a nice game!
Hope to see more western-style RPG's to the DS, and I'm sure gonna try this one when it will come out.

BTW does the game have multiplayer?

Japan = Eastern

Game = Dungeon Crawler

GH0ST

Your Hero is a Ghost
Trophies
Website
www.neuronball.com
XP
Country
France
QUOTE said:
Mazes of Fate DS is a remake of the Game Boy Advance game of the same name. The large differences between the two versions lie solely in the gameplay--Mazes of Fate DS utilizes the stylus rather heavily. The story remains unchanged...

...All in all, Mazes of Fate DS is a catch for those that love dungeon crawlers. If the reason for playing it is to find a good storyline, it is best to just pass this title by. While the game plays really well, the graphics are average and the music is atrocious. It does allow for a lot of customizability and even offer a lot of replay for those that want to play it again in a different way.

( http://www.rpgamer.com/games/other/nds/maz...tedsstrev1.html )

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Only place would be instagram.