DS #XXXX: Game and Watch Collection 2 (Japan)

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Shit Shit Shit!!!! I was praying for a G&W 2 and that they would include Donkey Kong II! God damnit! It's one of the best G&W games out there, PLUS it had two screens so it would be totally logical to make it onto the G&W collection series. But no. We got some octopus and parachute game.

I'm seriously pissed off now

feds4u

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
berlinka said:
Shit Shit Shit!!!! I was praying for a G&W 2 and that they would include Donkey Kong II! God damnit! It's one of the best G&W games out there, PLUS it had two screens so it would be totally logical to make it onto the G&W collection series. But no. We got some octopus and parachute game.

Bold = Agree

Coming Soon: Game & Watch Collection 3

I like this one. May pick it up on ebay. I bought the original cheap.

TobiSham

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Spain
I highly recommend Game & Watch Gallery 4 for GBA, I think it's not beaten by this NDS Collections, even with the use of dual screens.

Lotsa games included, chech the wikipedia for info.

feds4u

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TobiSham said:
I highly recommend Game & Watch Gallery 4 for GBA, I think it's not beaten by this NDS Collections, even with the use of dual screens.

That game is always on my Slot 2 card.

I'm happy to see so many people who appreciate the G&W series. I'm a bit of a collector.

da_rula

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Mailenste said:
da_rula said:
Does someone knows if NIntendo Japan shipps to other countries as well? I got plenty of point codes for nintendo.co.jp at home because i import many games.
They don't. You need to know somebody in Japan who will recieve and ship it afterwards for you over to Germany. Sry, dude.

Oh well, just as i assumed. Thanks anyway!

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
feds4u said:
berlinka said:

Bold = Agree

Coming Soon: Game & Watch Collection 3

I like this one. May pick it up on ebay. I bought the original cheap.

BOLD = Wishful thinking? Or confirmed?

Sir-Fritz

Trophies
XP
Country
TobiSham said:

Game and Watch Galley Advance is one of the three gba games i own and IMO its fairly boring and really hard to unlock other stuff.

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
It's Nintendo's fault that they don't ship rewards to overseas so that people dump this.
I have 2 Nintendo Hanafuda sets, if rewards games didn't get released I might have G&W collection 1&2 instead who knows.

Roman_42

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
berlinka said:

100% agree

pilotwangs

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
berlinka said:

*Agrees*
They also should have included Zelda.

chistogo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
lilaznkilla said:
Now I begin my hunt for this rom, too bad my rom sites don't upload unnumbered roms

Some do plus im playing it right now only has 3 games octopus, parachute and A game that mixes them both.

not that fun

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Finally got around to playing this. Huge disappointment as against the first Game & Watch Collection, although to be honest I always hated Octopus, so that's probably skewing my opinion. Still, the first had better games and made better use of the dual screens. Worth having around for Game & Watch nuts, but I suppose we're the only ones interested in it anyway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ