Gaming DS with Bent Pin

ultimate.fake.ac

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This is a continuation of my Flash carts not working but games do thread. I am assume the problem I am having is that one of the pins/golden teeth is bent and not forming a connetion with my R4 or Acekard but works fine on normal games because they have the pin guides or whatever they are called. Now I am wonder what would be the best course of action for fixing/bending the pin back into place. I'm hesitant about just digging around inside incase I bend another pin or break one. If anyone has some advice it would be greatly appreciated
happy.gif

ultimate.fake.ac

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This is a late reply, but I felt I would write what happened in case someone else does a search on a similar topic.

The pin was bent down slightly and to the side. I use a pair of needlenose teezers and used one end to lift the pin up a few time to get it into place. After I did that I tried my Acekard 2i and it worked perfectly. So if something similar happens for you I would suggest trying to use something long and thin like a long needle or something similar to try lift/adjust the pin before you resort to full out DS surgery.

P.S. Thanks for the advice Daku93
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-