Hacking DS touch screen faulty??

billyMON

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i am having problems with my ds touch screen, on the sides of the screen the calibration seems to be pretty good but in the middle the calibration is completely off, i have calibrated my ds a thousand times, i have also used a homebrew program called dscalibrate.. does any one have any ideas on how to fix this?

billyMON

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yeah, about a year ago, would they replace it if i sent it in? even though it may not be under warranty anymore?

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
this with the old style PHAT ds ??

nintendo website recommends using a toothbrush just the bristles carefully round the edges of the screen to remove any debris that maby trapped in there it may or may not work

..unfortunate for me this didnt work still dead down one side of the screen
frown.gif
... so its back to nintendo under extended warrenty I still have 2 months left whoot!!!

noodle976

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
billyMON said:
i am having problems with my ds touch screen, on the sides of the screen the calibration seems to be pretty good but in the middle the calibration is completely off, i have calibrated my ds a thousand times, i have also used a homebrew program called dscalibrate.. does any one have any ideas on how to fix this?
mine's really bad too
frown.gif
I can't play trauma center or ouendan because of it
frown.gif

pepsibluehawk87

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
berthenk said:
pepsibluehawk87 said:
I doubt it. But it's not THAT serious anyway. If you ignore it, then you'll get used to it. Maybe tapping a bit harder will help?
Would'nt that get your DS only MORE crapped up?

I didn't say smash it, but a little more force couldn't hurt.

billyMON

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yeah, its a ds lite, i'll take it in and get a quote, i'll let anyone who doesnt have a warranty still as to how much it costs.. its been happening for a while and i have been used to it, but playing games like trauma centre is a pain in the ass

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: