HollyHimeko

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well there is a lot of links about being able to play your DS on a TV, yes both screens not the crappy projector device, but the problem is all the links that lead to the Q-Mark website are all dead, anyone know some active links? Or maybe something better I should wait for? Thanks guys.

Blythe31

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't find any product that will let you.
Did a search on DX and google.
It's possible though. Read a document saying you could just straight up run an cable from your ds to the tv, but it would be hardmodded, and if you ever wanted to take your ds with you, the cable would be dangling about which would be terribly unruly.

There's also the other means of doing it is the projector device you were talking about that is clunky, uses mirrors, and only displays one screen.
Hope you find out the solution, but I always wondered the point of this, because doesn't this defeat the purpose of a handheld? I mean, it's supposed to be portable, and you end up grounding yourself to a tv just like any other console.

HollyHimeko

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Alright so the one from Q-Mark(http://img.qj.net/uploads/articles_module/63650/DS%20on%20TV_qjpreviewth.jpg) you need to physically mod your DS which I think I could probably handle.

Then there is the camera/mirror device which I believe is this (http://www.maxconsole.net/content_img/ds_tv_adapter_big.jpg) but I'm not really interested in this one.

The Loopy jumbotron is quite interesting, I did see a youtube video a while ago, he has a website which tells you the part list(instructions I'm not so sure)

I believe the Q-Mark was available at Lik-Sang, but due to the lawsuit, well it kinda disappeared.

And to the person who asked about why would people be interested in this, well basically there are some games that are practically console worthy Order of Ecclesia being one of them. I never take my DS out, because mainly I don't go out XD So being able to play on a bigger screen would be nice. Also my g/f likes to watch me play games and it makes it very difficult for her to do anything else if I play DS ^^

whistlingboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want one of these...

16242_198709052597_197404747597_4007124_1641939_n.jpg

blink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Remember to take your meds like AncientBoi.