2rrot3p.png

10xx0so.png

nmexhx.png

20zb61i.png

antw1.png

fp6u5x.png

2cqz2uc.png

*EDIT1*
I know a lot of the work has been done already, but this only took a few seconds and I figured it might catch anything that was missed.

2ypfazb.png

2eyurkk.png

106h4qs.png

*EDIT2*
RToolDS can retrieve all of this info in seconds, sorted by scene number, title alphabetical order, genre, wi-fi, country, etc. So if you need anything else just let me know. I just searched for Japanese ROMs and there are 19 J-action RPGs, 177 J-RPGs, and 82 J-strategy games as of today.

As for alphabetizing lists, you can do the same thing in Excel if you have it. Just another option that doesn't require you to be online.

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Fel said:
Hey, that's so awesome! Though, do you think the list is correct? Eg. there aren't all Megaman games in the action list, just the zerker x ninja one.
I just checked the screenshots and there are 3 Megaman titles in a row in the second screenshot of the RPG category. You won't see them all together because the lists I posted are ordered by scene release number. It goes by the Advanscsene release .dat file so the list should be correct.

I can check again later but can't now because I left the house and am using my phone to post.

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Densetsu3000 said:
Fel said:
Hey, that's so awesome! Though, do you think the list is correct? Eg. there aren't all Megaman games in the action list, just the zerker x ninja one.
I just checked the screenshots and there are 3 Megaman titles in a row in the second screenshot of the RPG category. You won't see them all together because the lists I posted are ordered by scene release number. It goes by the Advanscsene release .dat file so the list should be correct.

I can check again later but can't now because I left the house and am using my phone to post.
I meant it as in that the action-RPG category list probably isn't complete, because it's got only 15 results and only one Megaman game on it, although there are at least three Megaman games in the RPG category list. I've had a look at the screenshot and it doesn't seem as if you've filtered something there, which would make only 15 ARPGs show up, right?

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
puzzle quest should mke it on the list as well, though the first is better than the sequel IMO

edit : my bad just seen it there already

Fighting Fantasy - The Warlock of Firetop Mountain not seen yet
smile.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
koimayeul said:
puzzle quest should mke it on the list as well, though the first is better than the sequel IMO

It's under "Partial RPGs", although it is a pretty much straight-up RPG game, just with an odd battle system.

But I definitely agree with ya, the first is much better than the second.

Wolvenreign

Transhuman Satanist Furry Technocrat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pokemon Black and White - Monster Collection

Dragon Quest VI: Realms Of Revelation - Traditional Turn Based

Dragon Quest Monsters 2: Professional - Monster Collection

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat