Foxi4

Endless Trash
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I try to make it but this error shows up (using Windows)

'basename' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. Makefile:9: /opt/devkitpro/devkitARM/ds_rules: No such file or directory make: *** No rule to make target '/opt/devkitpro/devkitARM/ds_rules'. Stop.
Are you just coding from scratch or are you using the devkitPro template? It should come with an up-to-date makefile.

placebo_yue

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I need this in video tutorials, i need to go back and forth freely and i need visual aid, seeing how the software looks like, where's the buttons and such. Posts on a forum kinda get lost amid other people talking...
Anyone (if not OP) is up to doing such thing?
Also, btw, i don't need a basic coding tutorial, you could skip that part IMO. Just the compiling part and such is what i really need. And tbh it's the most important part, you can learn how to code anywhere else!

SkilLP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I need this in video tutorials, i need to go back and forth freely and i need visual aid, seeing how the software looks like, where's the buttons and such. Posts on a forum kinda get lost amid other people talking...
Anyone (if not OP) is up to doing such thing?
Also, btw, i don't need a basic coding tutorial, you could skip that part IMO. Just the compiling part and such is what i really need. And tbh it's the most important part, you can learn how to code anywhere else!
Just watch this video by PolyMars then:
It's the best you can currently get. If you want other resources look at my post

Reactions: placebo_yue
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HarvHouHacker @ HarvHouHacker: GREEN naked ladies, however... She-Hulk, for instance. :rofl2: