Gaming Ds player for Wii U Petition

BlackWizzard17

Don't worry Captin we'll buff out those scratches.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know people make petty petitions
Ex:
a game cost 60.00 bucks
Random Guy: let's make a petition to lower the price to 59.98

Just saying people would hate Nintendo for releasing a hand held than a console that can play the handheld games

ShonenJump

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I know people make petty petitions
Ex:
a game cost 60.00 bucks
Random Guy: let's make a petition to lower the price to 59.98

Just saying people would hate Nintendo for releasing a hand held than a console that can play the handheld games

i only want ds not 3ds. but still nintendo can say only ds.

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Chill, dude. No need to be rude about it.

I'm just being direct. There's a difference between being direct and being an asshole.

It's true. For the past year, I've been seeing these "petitions" (Notice the quotes) around game sites everywhere - each from only one person, and it's stupid. Just saying you have no idea what a petition is.

I think the idea here is neat, and it would be cool, but don't make a petition for it. Who are you gonna send the petition to, hm? Yeah you have to do that as well...

Children...

Reactions: ShonenJump

air2004

Air
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that there is no 3D on the Wii U(although, after seeing the 2DS, that wouldn't be a problem) and that I think that the Wii U will have issues emulating 3DS hardware.
If you have a 3D tv the wiiu can stream 3D and I believe you can play AC3 in 3D as well .

elgarta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To those who say that the image wouldn't look good on a TV, it is subjective to opinion of course.

Look at those recordings that people upload from 3DS and DS units with a capture board. They don't look that bad blown up, especially considering that the GB/GBA/PSP could out-put onto the TV and nobody seemed to complain about the ability to do those :P

It's one of those ideas. If you like it, then great! If you don't, then great! Just take your pick and don't hate on others for being different.

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Yeah, and how would the streaming work? Through Wifi? To get delays on picture/audio?

And if you wanna play online, how would it work if Wifi was already being used to stream? You would need some kind of cable to connect it to the Wii U's gamepad or even the Wii U itself.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Chill, dude. No need to be rude about it.

I'm just being direct. There's a difference between being direct and being an asshole.

It's true. For the past year, I've been seeing these "petitions" (Notice the quotes) around game sites everywhere - each from only one person, and it's stupid. Just saying you have no idea what a petition is.

I think the idea here is neat, and it would be cool, but don't make a petition for it. Who are you gonna send the petition to, hm? Yeah you have to do that as well...

Children...

I know right? He told me the same thing as well. Oh well, let him dream I guess?

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
Trophies
XP
Country
Normally, I'd sign a petition for something I'd feel passionate about: save futurama (again), bring this game to my console, etc. I'd never expect it to make a difference, but I always think it won't hurt. The problem now is that I'm sick of seeing petitions pop up for things only a small minority of people would be interested in. Localise some crappy anime spin-off game, spend a ton of money in R & D for an console attachment that most people will never care about, etc.

Don't get me wrong, I'd buy a 3DS player (but not a DS player), but I'm not signing your petition because I'm 100% certain that it's a waste of time signing it. Nintendo will either make one or they won't and your petition won't have even the slightest influence.

If only someone would make a petition to get the GBATemp mods to close all petition threads. I'd sign the hell out of that.

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
Lolno
3DS on Wii U? You think Nintendo is that dumb to that? And I wouldn't even want to play 3DS games on the Wii U. Some may want it including you cause you don't have a 3DS but a Wii U.
And DS games? It'll look so damn ugly if it'll be stretched. Oh so you want the original size? Good luck playing in a normal sized TV. Also, people, stop making useless petitions o_o

rg

Trophies
XP
Country
This is a cool idea, but i don't see it as a good bussiness move.

Better would be:

• allow the 3DS to connect to the Wii U (this would keep 3DS sales intact or even trigger them).
  • Sell the games on the store / give them for free if you have bought for 3DS.

ShonenJump

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
im sorry guys. i know i was getting mad. I have no parents anymore and have a hard life. Just when i saw the petition , i thought alright its not a bad idea. But if do something , there always people picking on me or just being a ass towards me. I sometimes dont know what to do. So sorry

mrbigreddog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't they make MORE money on the games than consoles anyways.. I know they lose money for each Wii U console. Not sure about 3DS. But if you have a Wii U and not a 3DS, and want to play the games. They'll sell MORE games! So doesn't seem like it would be a problem.

Edit: And it would be "pixelated" ... REALLY GUYS? Of course.. but no worse than the NES or SNES games look "pixelated" now!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ... +1