Gaming DS phat touchscreen problems

Viancoovxx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
I wanted to play some DS games recently, but my touchscreen doesn’t work well. When I touch it (everywhere) it recognizes my input on the right part of the touchscreen.
I thought it was a dirt issue, but after cleaning nothing changed, so I bought a new digitalizer but the problem remains.
Anyone knows what could it be?

I’ve tried calibration, but does not work u.u

eyeliner

Has an itch needing to be scratched.
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I wanted to play some DS games recently, but my touchscreen doesn’t work well. When I touch it (everywhere) it recognizes my input on the right part of the touchscreen.
I thought it was a dirt issue, but after cleaning nothing changed, so I bought a new digitalizer but the problem remains.
Anyone knows what could it be?

I’ve tried calibration, but does not work u.u
Recheck the flat cable connector on the motherboard. try to check if there is any part of corrosion nearby. Maybe a line's power has been cut because some rust, or something?
Post some pictures if you can.

Amez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
First question... is it a replacement shell housing? some 3rd party shells need a bit of fettling to allow the touch screen to rest properly.

Secondly... the problem with the DS phat is that if you buy 10 replacement 3rd party touch screens, 7 will be faulty on arrival. if you tap the stylus gently on the left and on the right - it should make the same sound but the majority of them don't, one side will feel hollow and the other side will feel spongy.

There are some suppliers who when you tell them the above - will try it out before sending you a replacement - then you get one that actually works, but the majority of sellers will keep sending replacements that are also defective.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: they be like which lite firefox exe pls