pcmanrules

OP
Trophies
Website
pcmanrules.geek.nz
XP
Country
New Zealand
I was in the process of repairing my DS Phat as a spare because my lite's broken and needs repair. After putting it back together, when I turn it on the power light comes on for a second then off but no blinking of the upper or touch screen?

Does anyone have any idea what might be causing this?

D

Deleted User

By the sounds of it there is a loose/ not in place wire. Check your wires for the problem.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ireland 1 said:
By the sounds of it there is a loose/ not in place wire. Check your wires for the problem.
This. Be sure that the clamps put the ribbons firmly in place. I had a half broken one that made the same thing happen to my DS fat.

79TAKid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had this same exact problem with my fat DS when I replaced the case, Checked the fuses and resoldered them on and everything, but couldnt get it to work.
wacko.gif
Id put the power cord in it and it would light up for a second. Did the same with battery in there
hate2.gif
Let me know if you figure out a solution, but I couldnt. I had to buy a DS lite to replace it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://gbatemp.net/threads/ps5-m2sdd-quit-working-in-ps5.622567/page-2 guess I'm not the only...