DS Pack 1.3.1

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by Another World, Apr 14, 2009.

Apr 14, 2009

DS Pack 1.3.1 by Another World at 7:35 AM (1,724 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Another World
    OP

Former Staff Another World Emulate the Planet!

Colombia
    [​IMG] DS Pack 1.3.1
    Update
    [​IMG]

DS Pack, the MAME Pac-man (and hardware equivalent) emulator for the NDS, has received some bug fixes. Please see the change log for more information.

Supported Games

[​IMG] Download
    [​IMG] Source
    [​IMG] Discuss

2. Teelow

Member Teelow GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Yes, Man ur the best, thanks for the update

3. abbadab

Newcomer abbadab Advanced Member

United States
    i can't get half the list of compatible games to work for some reason... i have the EDGE card with latest firmware

4. Another World
    OP

Former Staff Another World Emulate the Planet!

Colombia
    open the zip for the rom. then find the game using the mame name at the maws page (http://maws.mameworld.info/maws/). make sure you have the correct files. some revisions of the roms have different files. depending on what dat copper is using your files may or may not match.

here is an example.

a search for Jr. Pac-Man reveals the name is jrpacman, so your zip should be called jrpacman.zip. make sure this is the name the zip should have by reading the readme included with the homebrew. on the search page you will see that the following files should be in the zip...

jrp8d.bin
    jrp8e.bin
    jrp8h.bin
    jrp8j.bin
    jrp8k.bin
    jrp2c.bin
    jrp2e.bin
    jrprom.9e
    jrprom.9f
    jrprom.9p
    jrprom.7p
    jrprom.5s

cheers,
    -another world

5. [M]artin

Member [M]artin .

United States
    Wondering if this might be answered here...

When running a Triple Boot on a iTouchDS card, I get booted straight into M3Sakura (not the iTouch's default OS). When I boot DS Pack in the Sakura fw, it get a "FAT init error" message. When I change the OS to the iTouch's default, however, it runs fine.

Is there anyway to boot it from Sakura (even though it's not the cart's default but part of a triple boot)? Does this problem have anything to do with the auto-DLDI patching? Maybe a way to DLDI patch DS Pack with iTouch then make it so that Sakura doesn't attempt to auto-DLDI-patch?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated! [​IMG]

Quick Edit: The program runs great, though! I've been hungering to get a proper Ms. Pac-Man fix on my DS for a while and DS Pack nails it! Cheers to the author! [​IMG]