DS Movie Question

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by jckferrari, Aug 27, 2009.

Aug 27, 2009

DS Movie Question by jckferrari at 9:11 PM (735 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. jckferrari
    OP

Newcomer jckferrari Member

United States
    Hey guys, I'm a noob, so i hope i put this is the right category, but I had a quick question. I recently downloaded some dpg movies from some websites, and they play fine. the only problem I have is that whenever I watch one for a little bit and want to watch the rest later, it doesn't start up where I stopped it last time. Catch my drift? Please Help me!

This will probably help: I have a R4DS with the regular moonshell installed. I haven't hacked it or anything, except for changing the background theme.

2. jurassicplayer

Member jurassicplayer Completionist Themer

United States
    Are you using Moonshell 2 or Moonshell? Moonshell 2 can resume regularly but I believe that the original moonshell has a resume function (bypassable by holding X during start up) but maybe I'm just making up ideas o.0 (haven't used moonshell for a while)

3. jckferrari
    OP

United States
    the original moonshell. (moonshell 1) and i don't know how to resume the movies without starting the whole thing over.

4. Da-Bomb1

Member Da-Bomb1 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    Just get Moonshell 2, that should fix your problem. It's better in basically every possible way anyway.

5. jckferrari
    OP

United States
    thanks guys, you fixed my problem!