Gaming DS LITE HELP

mel_dslite

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
My youngest son got hold of my oldest Nintendo DS Lite and somehow took off all the text from the menu list, we can't even see anything on the start menu I mean theres a list there and we can go up or down the list but cannot see any writing. We have a R4 i 3ds new card. The games are all there with just the pictures and no text for each game. I have tried to format the card and put all the games back on again but it doesnt seem to help. Can anyone help?? Please!!

Riyrt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Press select?

Edit: Actually this sounds like the font file or something is missing for the R4i, have you try reinstalling firmware for the flashcard?

mel_dslite

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I looked at the website on the card www.r4itt.net but i didnt know what the firmware and kernel downloads are. Ok so I will download the firmware update but then what do I do?

mel_dslite

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I looked at the website on the card www.r4itt.net but i didnt know what the firmware and kernel downloads are. Ok so I will download the firmware update but then what do I do? Sorry I am a bit ignorant when it comes to the DS

mel_dslite

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I looked at the website on the card www.r4itt.net but i didnt know what the firmware and kernel downloads are. Ok so I will download the firmware update but then what do I do? Sorry I am a bit ignorant when it comes to the DS

vincentthegamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you jump put it on the root of the r4 card its VERY simple.root meaning you just place the firmware in there on the card and when downloading games put them on the root of the card

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: now i'm not gay, but hear me out