Gaming DS = Invincible

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is kinda off topic just a little bit but it still works.

I watched a documentary on the discovery (i think) channel. What they did is take a Gamecube controller, Ps2 and Xbox original controller and beat the snot out of them. They hit them with a hammer and threw them off buildings. I forget what all else. The The Xbox one was the first to go. The Ps2 Lasted only a few more time around the block.

The Gamecube reined victorious and still worked. after all that.

Back on topic, ya imagine dropping a psp O.o

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
BortzANATOR said:

I watched a documentary on the discovery (i think) channel. What they did is take a Gamecube controller, Ps2 and Xbox original controller and beat the snot out of them. They hit them with a hammer and threw them off buildings. I forget what all else. The The Xbox one was the first to go. The Ps2 Lasted only a few more time around the block.

Twice, or three times? On carpet, by the computer(pulled the USB cable with chair), same thing, at friends, and another time, I forgot.

My systems love me, 'cept my old DS, and my GameCube, and the SNES... and the controller, and.... goes on forever. And my nephew dropped his, and a piece chipped off, like where the middle is. But now he has a Nerf case.

kaizer ryo

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Malaysia
See.This is another reason why ds pawns the PSP.I *accidentally* dropped my psp down the stairs and the screen craked
frown.gif

LagunaCid

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
kaizer ryo said:
See.This is another reason why ds pawns the PSP.I *accidentally* dropped my psp down the stairs and the screen craked
frown.gif
Which is why I am afraid of getting one. I AM CLUMSY

Diablo1123

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
BortzANATOR said:

That sounds like an interesting documentary.
Yea I have a lauch GBASP don't even wanna kinow how many times I dropped it and it still works.

My Wii gets knocked over alot, but all that does so far is make me yell at the person responsible for fun
smile.gif

esoterica

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Jeez you people, you should learn to take better care of your stuff! I've never dropped my DS Lite, at the most it has some scratches from random crap brushing against the surface in my purse. Well, maybe guys are just more careless. I put a screen on my DS as soon as I took it out of the box and for my new DS, I've got a crystal case waiting for it so I can preserve its luminous new look.

But the DS Phat is pretty damn strong, my friend has one and it's had some rough times, but still working! Seriously thought... for something you use so much, especially electronics, treat it a little better. And it's dangerous to play on the DS while going down the stairs.

sleeping_forest

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
ok just last month my cousin dropped my nds down the stairs. my nds has one of those clear plastic protecting cases and guess what? the protective case didn't even get a scratch but my nds got a crack... =.=;;; but i'd have to say i'm pretty surprised it didn't like break after falling down the stairs the entire way and then being stepped on by my dog right after it landed at bottom of stairs >.>

luisrodl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
BortzANATOR said:

I remember that, they did that on X-Play in the channel G4 a few years ago. But the DS Lite to me does not look as strong as the Phat. Althought mine has seen various kinds of abuse since I bought it on launch date, I had to change the case because of a broken hinge and before changing the case mi L button was loose just from a 3 feet fall. The Phat ones look like nothing could ever happen to them.

sleeping_forest

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Diablo1123 said:
BortzANATOR said:

That sounds like an interesting documentary.
Yea I have a lauch GBASP don't even wanna kinow how many times I dropped it and it still works.

My Wii gets knocked over alot, but all that does so far is make me yell at the person responsible for fun
smile.gif

my wii got knocked over just once and theres this crack in the plastic D=

blueocarina

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
luisrodl said:
BortzANATOR said:

I remember that, they did that on X-Play in the channel G4 a few years ago. But the DS Lite to me does not look as strong as the Phat. Althought mine has seen various kinds of abuse since I bought it on launch date, I had to change the case because of a broken hinge and before changing the case mi L button was loose just from a 3 feet fall. The Phat ones look like nothing could ever happen to them.

I lost a chunk of a hinge plastic on my phat, still works but the top screen is half disconnected and wobbly, it's slightly disconcerting to play.
No idea how it happened, I suspect a sibling was involved, but may have been in transit to somewhere... Never did find the missing chunk.
I've been much more protective and careful with my triforce lite
wink2.gif

Wynd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I dropped my DS lite uhm...1.2.3.4..and FIVE XD
1st: At the school. My bag was opened.
rolleyes.gif

2nd: Bec. OF THAT @*(#&!)& Strap. The DS freakin fell.
3rd: WHILE PLAYING and watching stupid shocking ghost on Youtube. and You know what happened.
4th: At the computer room I dropped my DS and the L sButton uhm sucked in. Good thing I know how to fix it
happy.gif

5th: My DS fell.....and the screen, the hinges, the stylus ......still good XD too bad , it has scratches

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
DS is far from invincible, put it on the ground, take a hammer and one hit should destroy it.

And to all who dropped it, you probably dropped it like a weak schoolgirl, nothing would break that way.

Just drop it really hard, it will break.

Also, if you play a lot of games with stylus, it won't take more than 2-3 months to get tons of scratch on your screen.

So no, far from invincible.

Wynd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Giga_Gaia said:
DS is far from invincible, put it on the ground, take a hammer and one hit should destroy it.

And to all who dropped it, you probably dropped it like a weak schoolgirl, nothing would break that way.

Just drop it really hard, it will break.

Also, if you play a lot of games with stylus, it won't take more than 2-3 months to get tons of scratch on your screen.

So no, far from invincible.

OK i'll try to hammer my DS....
nyanya.gif

grog.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I have a few of those boat anchors in my basement I tried giving away but no one wanted them, So...