Hacking DS Homebrew Web Browsers

hollabackitsobi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Win2DS is utter shit for browsing compared to DSHobro, but to each his own, I guess. And to the person that said "why not use your computer". Um... you can't take your computer away from home with you? (Obviously barring laptops, imminent smart asses).

iffy525

not famous
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Whats the point of DS Hobro if you have to have your PC on? Might as well just use the computer.
good point. i am confused by this also.
but my friend says when you play a video it pops up on the computer so you could freak people out i guess like if someone else is on the computer and you start playing something

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope you all realize that you don't actually have to be connected to your home network to use DS Hobro. It can be used remotely.

notnarb

Not narbing it up
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope you all realize that you don't actually have to be connected to your home network to use DS Hobro. It can be used remotely.

but hiw many people do you know that are local enough to have little lag have ds hobro running on their computer and you can acess it?
Well unless you're going on some cross-country trip you shouldn't have to worry about lag. It'll still be faster than the Opera browser.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM