Hacking DS Flashcard on 3DS Activity Log?

ZenZero

GBATEMP's regular arse.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Herro,

So, Ive decided to stop being all uptight about using my Supercard on my 3ds, but before I do..I havea question.

How do Flashcarts appear in the 3DS activity log? Truth be told, I'm being abit anal about it.. but I'd like to keep my Activity Log pretty accurate.

Does it appear as one game in the activity log, counting all the time spent using the flashcart, or does every game you run appear as a seperate entry?

Thanks,

Sorry for the slightly odd question.. L

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
on my supercard dstwo, it shows up as the game "Alex Rider: Stormbreaker" whenever I insert it. I suspect that's the game it shows up as in the activity log every time.

Probably for the best, too. After all, if Nintendo sees it, you don't want them to see u playing a bunch of SNES or GBA titles that never came out on DS :P

ZenZero

GBATEMP's regular arse.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ah,ok.. Thanks.

I did think so.. was just checking.

One more question: Im pretty sure I saw software a while ago, that let you customize what game the supercard maskeraded as... Can anyone point me in the right direction?

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
ah,ok.. Thanks.

I did think so.. was just checking.

One more question: Im pretty sure I saw software a while ago, that let you customize what game the supercard maskeraded as... Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Never heard of it. Sorry. :-( but let me know if you do, cuz I'm interested as well!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse