Hacking DS Flashcard Nightmare

Drak0rex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to set up a N3DS for my nephew. I have an older version of RXtools that allows DS flashcards to be booted from emunand, and it works fine on my N3DS. But even after installing Bluecard Fix, whenever I try to launch my DSTWO, "An error occurs". the actual bluecard doesn't even show up. I'm out of ideas. Help.

Last edited by Drak0rex,

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, your older version of rxTools didn't allow you to play DS Mode in emunand it was something else.

I played a little while with my 3DS and I found that in order to use DS Mode in emunand you have to have the same version in both sysnand and emunand.

So if you installed bluecardfix in emunand, you have to install it in sysnand too for DS Mode to work.

MelonGx

Trophies
XP
Country
China
I'm testing this.

O3DS A - Sys 9.2, Emu 10.3, RX Nov.15/Nov.19/Oct.02 - Run DS cart properly
O3DS B - Sys 4.5, Emu 10.3, RX Nov.15/Nov.19/Oct.02 - "An error occured"

Last edited by MelonGx,
Reactions: Tony_93

Drak0rex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, your older version of rxTools didn't allow you to play DS Mode in emunand it was something else.

I played a little while with my 3DS and I found that in order to use DS Mode in emunand you have to have the same version in both sysnand and emunand.

So if you installed bluecardfix in emunand, you have to install it in sysnand too for DS Mode to work.
I respectfully disagree, and while I had previously installed bluecard fix on my N3DS, the fact remains that before a certain build (10-2-15 I think) I am able to use my DSTWO. Any builds after that, I am not. I am not claiming that RXtools is the sole reason I am able to use DS mode on my N3DS.

Also, I am having a hell of a time getting anything installed in sysnand. I used RX devmode (I know it was in devmode because the 3D was screwed up) and then Ninjhaxxed HBL, and booted FBI, but when I try to install anything, it gives me an error SUMMARY WRONG ARGUMENT

Last edited by Drak0rex,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Mondooooo, sadly I dont have any tips