Hacking ds firelink card white screen

john2008

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have 3 ds fire cards here (1gig) there firmware version 1.45 all i can get on them no matter what i do is a white screen,it does not give me the option no more on them to do a long format just a quick one,iv d/l the 1.45 zip(and higher ones) extracted it to the root off the ds copyed the xmenu.dat (loads off different ones)...but still just a white screen.....can anyone pls pls help as this is driing me nuts?

jerronimo3000

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i can tell you one thing: it's not broken forever. the ONLY way you can break the n-card and clones is to physically crack the card. but, i don't know how to fix your white screens. sorry.

jerronimo3000

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
actually, i think i can help. just had the white screens myself! first what firmware and xmenu did you have before the white screens? DO NOT INSTALL A FIRMWARE OLDER THAN WHAT YOU HAVE!!!!! get that firmware and its xmenu back on the card. and make sure you have the dsystem folder and all its contents. i can't guarentee anything, that's just what i did. if that doesn't work try this:

1.hook up your ds to your pc. (not usb mode yet)

2.turn on your ds, and click on the firecard button.

3. immediately after you press the button, hold a,b,l,r, and up.

4. now run NAND_ALL.bat from anywhere on your pc. (included with xmenu 2.53

5. go to usb mode and put the xmenu that goes with the firmware on the ROOT OF THE CARD.

6. see if it works!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: hey the spam bots are acting up again