DS #DSi 0035: Bejeweled Twist (USA)

IceRentoraa29

Don't get in between a kid and his ice cream cone.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, three days after I buy it it gets dumped
rolleyes.gif
Oh well, this is a damn good game anyways.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Supposedly this will have the same anti-piracy protection that Bookworm DS did.
But I get enough of Bejeweled on my cell phone so I won't bother to try this out.

Clookster

Your Clookster
Banned
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
DeMoN said:
Supposedly this will have the same anti-piracy protection that Bookworm DS did.
But I get enough of Bejeweled on my cell phone so I won't bother to try this out.

Yes, We'll have to wait for an M3 update for sure - - Bookworm is working fine now!

You realize that Bejeweled Twist is quite different than Bejeweled 2? There are so many Bejeweled clones at the DS (about 10), so PopCap obviously deceided to publish the upgraded Twist version on DS.

Arwen20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded this from the DSi Shop and it's alot of fun. I highly recommend this game to anyone who likes solving puzzles. But buyer beware, this game can be highly addicting! :-)

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't seem to work on CycloDS 1.56f, I get 2 white screens. Tried the standard things like stealth mode and battery saver, trimmed/untrimmed....no difference. The game DOES work just fine in No$GBA, so it's not just a bad dump.

Can anyone confirm this not working on the CycloDS? I don't want to report it to TC until I get confirmation from someone else that it does the same thing for them.

EDIT: Even though I got no confirmation, I reported the game as not working to TC.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Arwen20 said:
I downloaded this from the DSi Shop and it's alot of fun. I highly recommend this game to anyone who likes solving puzzles. But buyer beware, this game can be highly addicting! :-)
Why would you buy it? When you could download it on your flashcart? Not the DSiware version though.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rayder said:
Doesn't seem to work on CycloDS 1.56f, I get 2 white screens. Tried the standard things like stealth mode and battery saver, trimmed/untrimmed....no difference. The game DOES work just fine in No$GBA, so it's not just a bad dump.

Can anyone confirm this not working on the CycloDS? I don't want to report it to TC until I get confirmation from someone else that it does the same thing for them.

EDIT: Even though I got no confirmation, I reported the game as not working to TC.
What the hell, the first game that needs Stealth Mode is released and it doesn't even work with it.
I smell a 1.57 beta 1 soon.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeMoN said:
Rayder said:

What the hell, the first game that needs Stealth Mode is released and it doesn't even work with it.
I smell a 1.57 beta 1 soon.

I don't think stealth mode was for this kind of issue, it was mostly for that Metaforic (or whatever it's called) protection that had fifty-eleven AP checks. This probably doesn't work on CycloDS simply because it's a DSi-enhanced game and needs some little quick-fix by TC to make work. A lot of flashcarts won't run DSi-enhanced stuff.

Besides, I think it's just some kind of save issue. Where it white-screen's on the CycloDS is where it would say "creating save data" or something like that on No$GBA.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up