DS does not see TTDS

Discussion in 'DSTT' started by WillmarJ, May 22, 2009.

May 22, 2009

DS does not see TTDS by WillmarJ at 10:59 PM (962 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. WillmarJ
    OP

Newcomer WillmarJ Newbie

United States
    When I start the DS, it goes to the main screen of the DS and acts like nothing is in the DS slot. Other DS games work though.

2. CannonFoddr

Member CannonFoddr Regular GBATemp Lurker

United Kingdom
    I'm @ work at the moment so can't help much however just to check a couple of things

Are we talking about a DS phat / DS lite or DSi ?

> In the case of DS Lite/Phat - when you are talking about the 'Main Screen', are we talking about the screen with 'pictochat'/'download' boxes, & that the DSTT is not showing on the top wide box?
    > In the case of a DSi - are we saying that on the screen with 'Camera'/'Sound' icons - you're not seeing 'DSTT' card icon ?

I have heard that on SOME DS Lite/Phats (mainly Lites) that flashcards don't make 'proper' contact internally - & that by placing a piece of thin card between the flashcard & the rear of the DS can sometime cure the problem.

On a DSi (if so then I guess that your card is actually a DSTTi & not a DSTT) - I know that after a DS update the DSTTi icon 'disappears' but the card still works

Is it a genuine DSTT card (see http://ndstt.com/anti_fake.html for details) ?

Other than that it's possible that the card is actually gone wrong.

Is it a new card or old ?
    If new(ish) perhaps you can contact who you brought it from & they may offer to replace it for you

3. WillmarJ
    OP

Newcomer WillmarJ Newbie

United States
    the card is bad, i am returning it.

thanks.