Dr.Killa

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think porting goldeneye 64 would be hella good....with no features like online play (and no touch only controls)

i miss that game, was the best FPS at the time
unsure.gif

Dr.Killa

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendude92 said:
Have you played Call of duty, Metroid prime hunters and Moon yet?

They are pretty good.

all except moon. metroid is pretty much played out for me......its been a good 3 years or so... and yeah i play COD occasionally

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Assuming CORE ever comes out, it has the potential to be good. It looks Quake-like with some fast paced action. It was supposed to be out the 14th of this month, but now it's May 12th along with Black Sigil.

C.O.R.E. video:

And for now, there is another unusual choice that people usually pass up- Bionicle Heroes. It is a surprisingly fun, engaging, and attractive FPS. It was overlooked sadly due to the name. No one imagined that there could be a decent game based off Lego Bionicle. Try it out. I'm not usually into FPS (besides Metroid Prime), but I liked this one.

Here's a video of Bionicle Heroes DS:

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe Bionicle Heroes DS uses the same engine as Metroid Prime Hunters. I could be mistaken though. It's very similar though. It's quite good. I suggest at least trying it.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I enjoyed Dementium but the only flaw is that it is way too repetitive. You explore a hospital and despite being creepy as all hell and having a good atmosphere and amazing graphics, you'll not find any variation in the graphics. You'll see only about 3-4 different kinds of enemies with some palette swaps and you'll explore the exact same hallways over and over again.

Moon actually suffered from some of the same problems, but had a bit more variety. I found the Renegade Kid games good games, but more of tech demos that really show off what the DS can do. Few DS games have pushed the system as far as these two. Still fun despite their flaws though.

geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
granville said:
Assuming CORE ever comes out, it has the potential to be good. It looks Quake-like with some fast paced action. It was supposed to be out the 14th of this month, but now it's May 12th along with Black Sigil.

BLACK SIGIL GOT DELAYED AGAIN? HOLY SHIT.

" geminisama

post Mar 22 2009, 10:18 PM
Post #9

How much does someone wanna bet that Black Sigil will be delayed for the 100,000th time?",

Somebody should have bet me.
frown.gif

Djay187

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Goldeneye Rogue Agent was ok, some of the levels were long and not being able to save mid level let it down at the time. I don't think you can beat the DS for FPS controls, way better than the PSP.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-