Hacking DS Broswer with M3 and Rumble Ram...How?

fluid

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm trying to use DS Browser and I have Rumble Ram and M3 Real....the DS Browser doesn't see the Rumble Ram. Is there a patch for this? Is there a better Browser to use?

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

fluid

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
fluid said:
I'm trying to use DS Browser and I have Rumble Ram and M3 Real....the DS Browser doesn't see the Rumble Ram. Is there a patch for this? Is there a better Browser to use?

Thanks, I looked, but did not find it. I probably just didn't know the where to look.

Aphexdash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ENDscape said:
fluid said:
Yes there is a patch that you need. Ill try to find it brb.
http://www.handheldsources.com/M3DS/Download_M3DSR.html
The DSBrowser patcher tool

Thanks, I looked, but did not find it. I probably just didn't know the where to look.

FFS did you even look at that page that ENDscape posted? theres a heading about halfway down "DS Browser Patch"

Need more hand holding or you think you could use CTRL+F then type in DS Browser ?

out

Archimdae

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:

QUOTEFFS did you even look at that page that ENDscape posted? theres a heading about halfway down "DS Browser Patch"

Need more hand holding or you think you could use CTRL+F then type in DS Browser ?

out

Aphex, I do believe he was thanking him for the information. It sounded like he was saying he HAD looked for it before END helped him find it.

No need to call people variations of Noob... ...noob
biggrin.gif

Aphexdash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Aphex, I do believe he was thanking him for the information. It sounded like he was saying he HAD looked for it before END helped him find it.

No need to call people variations of Noob... ...noob

QUOTE said:
Is there a patch for this?

Archimdae, i do believe he asked for a link to the patch, noob.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c95QJXRKdIw&pp=ygUdcmFtYm8gMiBtaXNzaW9uIGFjY29tcGxpc2hlZCA%3D