Hacking DS BROKE:(

rockstar99

Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Black ds hinge broke so i need a new one i want to import either the ice blue or navy bluue

PS-i dont need the dsi cuz i dont need the camera etc i just need it for gaming and homebrew that it

kevenka

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I thought the very same thing...But there's been info that some teams are starting to utilize the DSi...So who knows -.-
Might start raking in cash for the system?

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
my hinge broke too and its a cobalt blue/black DS! they're doing this to all lack DSes! kill ninty! does nintendo have an "office" or a building in singapore????

rockstar99

Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
my ncle owns a video game syore which keeps all sorts of impoted stuf so hell gimme the new ds lite for 70 bucks so i think might as well get a new one now navy or ice? which 1

i prefere ice blue what about you guys

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well, you could go with a DSL again, but the DS Phats don't crap out nearly as easily as DSLs do, and their speakers are louder I've noticed. They ARE still heavier and they have dimmer screens, but if you can live with that it's all good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: I get what they were trying to say but what the ad actually says is "we tried to cram a ton of... +1