DS #5894: Learn with Pokemon: Typing Adventure (Europe)

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
FC: 2793-0689-3417 3DS Games: (The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D)(Rayman 3D)(Star Fox 64 3D)(Super Mario 3D Land)(Mario Kart 7)(Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure)(Steel Diver)(Pilotwings Resort)(Kid Icarus: Uprising)(Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D)(Resident Evil: Revelations)(Mario Tennis Open)(Heroes of Ruin)(Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance)(New Super Mario Bros. 2) 3DSWare Games: (Dillon's Rolling Western) 3D Classics: (Excitebike)(Kid Icarus)(Urban Champion) 3DS Virtual Console: (GB) (Metroid II: Return of Samus) (GBC) (The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX) (NES) (Balloon Fight)(Donkey Kong Jr.)(Ice Climber)(Metroid)(NES Open Tournament Golf)(Super Mario Bros.)(The Legend of Zelda)(Wrecking Crew)(Yoshi)(Zelda II: The Adventure of Link) (GBA) (F-Zero: Maximum Velocity)(Super Mario Advance 3: Yoshi's Island)(Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap)(Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones)(Kirby & The Amazing Mirror)(Mario Kart: Super Circuit)(Mario vs. Donkey Kong)(Metroid Fusion)(Wario Land 4)(WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Micro-games) (Hardware)(Cosmo Black 3DS)(3DS Circle Pad Pro)(Nintendo 3DS Stand)

You got so much stuff *-*

true it cant because its not a recognized device

yeah but it may work with some kind of hacked homebrew and a bluetooth usb receiver

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it won't work on any flashcart anyway because it needs the blue-tooth keyboard and the cart with the blue-tooth transmitter

appleb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I may buy this game just to collect. This is the type of game that will be short printed and probably become uber rare to find in a few years.

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The game does feature an on-screen keyboard but that's ultimately missing the point of the game.

If you want to enjoy this game, buy it. There's no other way frankly since flashcarts lack the bluetooth receiver.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Acekard says:
it won't work on any flashcart anyway because it needs the blue-tooth keyboard and the cart with the blue-tooth transmitter

It gives you an option at the start to use an on screen keyboard..

on what flashcart?
hmm, it works on my DSTT, update your acekard firmware maybe

nope doesn't work on ak2i, ds2 both on latest
hmm strange how come it doesnt work on 2 recent flashcards but it works well on my old flashcard?

Gnargle

The day I set a profile picture is the day I die
Trophies
XP
Country
if the keyboard works with 3DS web browser they would sell more
It's a bluetooth keyboard, actually there is a bluetooth receiver in the DS cartridge itself.
So unfortunately it's a no-go for the 3DS web browser, but I imagine it could connect to a Wii or Wii U.

Well, acording to http://dx.com/p/genu...d-140675?item=1 "Genuine Nintendo 3DS Replacement Bluetooth Module" there is Bluetooth in the 3DS. And if that's actually true, I want Wiimote Classic Controller support so I could play Fighting games with my arcade stick at home. And also to use the actual Classic controller for analog sticks, and a bigger d-pad.
It comes from deal extreme, how genuine can it really be?

If the 3DS actually did have Bluetooth you would see it somewhere in the home or system menu, a way to pair devices.
Not necessarily. We know the Wii uses bluetooth for the remotes. The 3DS may well use bluetooth for multiplayer. We just don't know anything about the hardware, so can't really comment.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.