DS #5894: Learn with Pokemon: Typing Adventure (Europe)

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Can the keyboard be used with other devices? It's a regular Bluetooth keyboard, right? Or is it some weird bizarre proprietary format?
I think this question was already asked when the Japanese version was released and IIRC it's just a regular BT keyboard, nothing special. Not sure if that mean you can use other keyboards with the game, though.

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can the keyboard be used with other devices? It's a regular Bluetooth keyboard, right? Or is it some weird bizarre proprietary format?
I think this question was already asked when the Japanese version was released and IIRC it's just a regular BT keyboard, nothing special. Not sure if that mean you can use other keyboards with the game, though.
I mean is the bt chip in the game card or can I use my 3ds ll little screen thing near the game card place as the connecter to the bt keyboard?

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I went to get this on Friday but courier problems stopped the store from getting it on time.
So I ordered online in-store and my copy arrived this morning.

Looking forward to giving it a spin but I feel like crap right now, I think I'm coming down with something.

is the blue-tooth receiver built into the game cart?

can you post pics?

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I went to get this on Friday but courier problems stopped the store from getting it on time.
So I ordered online in-store and my copy arrived this morning.

Looking forward to giving it a spin but I feel like crap right now, I think I'm coming down with something.

is the blue-tooth receiver built into the game cart?

can you post pics?
yeah basically you just buy that game with keyboard for nothing, can only be used for the ds

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK I read a review and it's just a standard Blue-Tooth keyboard can be used on any other Blue-Booth devices

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
OK I read a review and it's just a standard Blue-Tooth keyboard can be used on any other Blue-Booth devices
cool but it cant be used on the wii unfortunately
I'm not sure about that.

There are games and software on the Wii that support Keyboards, like the web browser or even La Mulana.
I just don't know if they use a standard USB keyboard, or if bluetooth does the trick.

Anyhow I just tried playing the game and I'm having a blast actually.
I'm a bit prone to typos when I start to rush, but features like the endless tab area is tough and challenging like a proper high-score game.
It'll throw out groups of pokémon like Piplup, Cherrim, Solosis (repeating letters), or Glameow, Meowth, Purrloin, Delcatty (cats), but then suddenly might throw a curveball with tougher names like Chikorita or Kricketot. It's random each time so the challenge doesn't diminish, there's only room for your skills to improve since you won't be rehearsing a sequence but actually having to react.

I'm still trying to get a silver medal by doing 50 in a row successfully, my best so far is 46. I'm talking a little break because it's pretty invigorating.

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
cool but it cant be used on the wii unfortunately
I'm not sure about that.

There are games and software on the Wii that support Keyboards, like the web browser or even La Mulana.
I just don't know if they use a standard USB keyboard, or if bluetooth does the trick.

Anyhow I just tried playing the game and I'm having a blast actually.
I'm a bit prone to typos when I start to rush, but features like the endless tab area is tough and challenging like a proper high-score game.
It'll throw out groups of pokémon like Piplup, Cherrim, Solosis (repeating letters), or Glameow, Meowth, Purrloin, Delcatty (cats), but then suddenly might throw a curveball with tougher names like Chikorita or Kricketot. It's random each time so the challenge doesn't diminish, there's only room for your skills to improve since you won't be rehearsing a sequence but actually having to react.

I'm still trying to get a silver medal by doing 50 in a row successfully, my best so far is 46. I'm talking a little break because it's pretty invigorating.
Yeah, typing with the ds stylus can be a hard time, specially if the keyboard letters are too small, lol :P you were right, I was confused between wireless and bluetooth keyboards, I only used wireless keyboards on the wii so idk about bluetooth ones.
BTW Snivy FTW :P

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Xdqwerty, That's Kero Kero Bonito. They made this all time meme.