DS #5796: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 (USA)

iluvfupaburgers

FUPA Luva
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
I was really expecting to see "lamefuck" up in the release group name.
well, this is an actual dump made by venom aparently
Np5MD.jpg

xanth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CycloDS gets hit by the AP...which makes sense because now that I've picked up my CycloDS for the first time in months, I see that Team Cyclops mysteriously disappeared at some point last year.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
This game is pretty awesome... I love Io... She's so... 'Nice'. =D
Just started the 3rd day a while ago, haven't really been playing much but it's a really awesome game, like most SMT.

haflore

aeternaliter fluxa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CycloDS gets hit by the AP...which makes sense because now that I've picked up my CycloDS for the first time in months, I see that Team Cyclops mysteriously disappeared at some point last year.
There's a patched one that seems to work fine on Cyclo.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
They tend to disappear, then reappear out of nowhere every now and then.

On-topic, I plan on buying this game when I get some money, but I am downloading a rom for now since I am pretty sure it only has one save file and I know my boyfriend will want to play it too.

Pohangster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Having issues on my M3 real. I downloaded a patched copy from -snip-, but the truck attack doesn't trigger when fighting Dubhe. Has anyone with an m3 made it past this point? What am I doing wrong?

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
@Pohangster
Download this, install it on your microSD card and download a clean rom.
I am using a Supercard DSonei running the same files and the game seems to work for me.
Also might I suggest you buy a new card? The M3 team is dead and there plenty of better cards out there, hell even the R4 is a better card nowadays.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

Pohangster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Pohangster
Download this, install it on your microSD card and download a clean rom.
I am using a Supercard DSonei running the same files and the game seems to work for me.
Also might I suggest you buy a new card? The M3 team is dead and there plenty of better cards out there, hell even the R4 is a better card nowadays.

I will keep that in mind, gonna try *slash* release to see if it works, as the one on *slash* was a different team. What is this application, if you don't mind me asking?

Also, I plan on getting a new card if/when I ever get a 3DS. I'm pretty cheap, honestly.

I don't know if it changes anything, but I was using the sakura skin? I'm still a little confused with all of this. I'm an old-ass man, you can't expect me to keep up with you whippersnappers.

bejiman

Trophies
XP
Country
This might be a bug or AP, I managed to heal a dead demon. But I can't use that demon to fight nor resurrect it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: what's the fanfic name?