DS #5673: Mahjong 300 (Europe)

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
I can't believe they left comments on with that video, lol. I don't think GSP will outsource their PR to interactive ideas next time (if they even care about quality, of course).
[youtube]IFGhsUNGT4Y[/youtube]

I think the next Tempcast should use this as opening music.
tongue.gif

It's so majestic and inspiring.

shaosam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seriously? How the fuck is this different from the other 12 billion tile matching mahjongg games on the DS? Why does the DS have so much shovelware?

sputnix

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
shaosam said:
Seriously? How the fuck is this different from the other 12 billion tile matching mahjongg games on the DS? Why does the DS have so much shovelware?
anyconsole that is cheap to produce for and has a large market, espicially one that has younger and older people who don't know what game is good or bad will have a shitton of shovel ware

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Played but got bored quickly. It looks pretty decent and there's a bunch of options, but I hate it that shit is highlighted and you can shuffle the deck as much as you want.... You can have as many hints as you want. There's no high score rank list. It's just not much of a game. There's no goal, except clear the blocks how and when you want. You don't unlock stuff. I just want a game that says Right, you have 5 minutes to clear the field and then you can continue to "the next world". This is just a waste of time.

You might as well be counting your fingers..... it's much more fun.

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've never actually played Mahjong - like Backgammon, I never understood how to play it :/

Also, does anyone know what the Symbol on the front tile says/means? I've seen it a lot in games and animation, and I can't for the life of me find out what it means.

Grizzly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Windaga said:
I've never actually played Mahjong - like Backgammon, I never understood how to play it :/

Also, does anyone know what the Symbol on the front tile says/means? I've seen it a lot in games and animation, and I can't for the life of me find out what it means.
It's the kanji for "power", according to Wikipedia.

By the way: I've found a nice page that lets you draw kanjis with your mouse to get them recognized. It was very useful for identifying the above one: sljfaq.org - Handwritten kanji search

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I always wondered how the autobots could afford to do the stuff they did on the show.... now I... +1