300 tiles with folders limit?

0hjah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Georgia
Actually folders is counted too, If you put 3 titles in a folder it gonna be counted by Home menu as 4 titles. If you put badge on the folder - it's already counts as 5 titles.

• Wow
Reactions: impeeza

AWESOMEGAMER

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:-O wow
300 games
Wouldn't it just be wiser to take off the games that you are not playing at the moment, and back up the save data with check point. Does this not work :-?
Your poor 3ds is crying right now. I am judging you to 3ds court and you have been banned to the game boy color for 1 week.

Cart00nHead

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Guess I'll just have to watch closely then and see the best way to manage it :)
Post automatically merged:

:-O wow
300 games
Wouldn't it just be wiser to take off the games that you are not playing at the moment, and back up the save data with check point. Does this not work :-?
Your poor 3ds is crying right now. I am judging you to 3ds court and you have been banned to the game boy color for 1 week.
Waaay more than 300 games on it already :)

Nds, various emulators

AWESOMEGAMER

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guess I'll just have to watch closely then and see the best way to manage it :)
Post automatically merged:

Waaay more than 300 games on it already :)

Nds, various emulators
But Stillllllllllllllllllllllllllll wow
nds games can be taken off and put back on at any time as you wish with the save games one them. I do this all the time.
Does this not make the unit boot up slower depending on the kind of size of the sd card that you have.
I know the bigger the size of your sd card is and the more games that you have. TM++ is going to boot up SLOW and I mean SLOW like VERY SLOW, also NRT CFW going to take minutes like SEVERAL MINUTES.
Do not let me get started on the loading of the games and the game saving. WAY PAST WHAT IT TAKES TO BE SLOW AND LONG

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My handy tip to reducing how quickly you hit the limit; Use Twilight++ and emulators instead of VC and injects. These will only take up a tiny handful of the 300 slots but allow you to have thousands of titles available to play. Using VC and injects is pretty much only for people that like to see their system clogged up with titles they're not playing.

Reactions: Psionic Roshambo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto