Question about bypassing 300 tile limit with multiple users

CGGamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know its possible to work-around the 300 tile limit with multiple users by editing the BaristaAccountSaveFile.dat. However, would it be possible to hide games from a user this way and make the tiles appear blank? I would like to keep one user for game tiles, and one for wuhbs. The benefit is I wouldn't have to see the 300 tile nag on either user. I am not planning on installing any more games to the hard drive

MajesticMouse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I am interested too to bypass this limit of 300. But no clear answers on this issue.
I thought that using folders could help But it seems not. When it happens you got a nag that somes games must be deleted even if you have available storage.
And some game icons are missing. It seems it might be a question of performance or an arbitrary decision from nintendo. Same for 3ds and wii u.

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The clear answer is it that it can't be done. It was bein looked at however no update or release was ever given as I believe it's moved to an future aroma patch... If ever. This was a few years ago now.

Reactions: MajesticMouse

Evilengine

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Easiest way, use Loadiine, takes a bit longer to start but maybe you can put games there, that are less important or virtual console/injects. Gamecube can entirely loaded from SD card with Nintendont(also Gamepad Mode available). There shouldn't be many Wii games, that truly benefit from Gamepad Mode, there are some hacks.
In total of Wii U worth to play, you really shouldn't be able to exceed 300 titles imho. Because of Virtual console and trying out shitty games, I also reached the limit.

Reactions: MajesticMouse

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto