DS #5633: Devil Survivor 2 (Japan)

pokeeiyuu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
doyama said:
Might want to wait a bit. The commonly posted AP fix is actually incomplete. I've also not been able to find any actual coherent discussion on 2ch about what the AP is. So you might get really far and be stuck.

http://yuzuru.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/gameur.../1309779945/460

From messages 452, 455 and 457 from that same thread, the AP appears to be the boss at the end of day one cannot be defeated.

MarkDarkness

Nocturnal
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
The first one was too difficult and felt downright shitty at times, though I ended up beating it eventually. But... it's one of those games that when I look back, I simply can't think much about the rough endges, and instead I remember all of the fucking AWESOME things it had. Will actually replay it soon-ish to get a better ending.

So yeah, looking forward to playing this next year!

r3gR3t

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Epic!
yay.gif

Still need to finish the 1st one, tho...

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pokeeiyuu said:
doyama said:
Might want to wait a bit. The commonly posted AP fix is actually incomplete. I've also not been able to find any actual coherent discussion on 2ch about what the AP is. So you might get really far and be stuck.

http://yuzuru.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/gameur.../1309779945/460

From messages 452, 455 and 457 from that same thread, the AP appears to be the boss at the end of day one cannot be defeated.

I always have problems actually visually parsing through the 2chan boards. I don't know why. I can read Japanese fine but for some reason these boards are just so dense with insane crap that I can't make heads or tails of 'real' information
tongue.gif

Omegazeo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you don't put the ap patch properly there will be a scene missing which makes the sponge on a rainbow cone looking boss invisible if put properly well it will make you say hooray also the scene should happen right after the pillar falls

Wintrale

Trophies
XP
Country
Omegazeo said:
if you don't put the ap patch properly there will be a scene missing which makes the sponge on a rainbow cone looking boss invisible if put properly well it will make you say hooray also the scene should happen right after the pillar falls

So this is after the battle where you have to run from the Dubhe after Daichi crashes the truck?

Pablo3DS

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
500% better grafics than the first Devil Survivor ( DS
wtf.gif
)
300% better musics than the first Devil Survivor

When the english version will launch ?

Wintrale

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, I never came across the AP... All I did was run to the escape point as told to, then a cutscene happened and Daichi hit the Dubhe's weak spot (hint: all of it) with a truck for massive damage!

But damn, the second day is brutal. First battle of the day and you're grossly outnumbered and the enemies are strong enough that even Makoto gets owned if she's not careful. Oh, and they all heal each other so their strongest take forever to kill. I forgot how hard the game can be if you want to Skill Crack every battle.

syrusch

Trophies
Website
www.stut.ch
XP
Country
Swaziland
Hi guys.

Some release have the english translation too but you have too found it and patch the rom. Maybe some1 with skill can do a search. I mean a translation group.

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well I know the menus are in english...i'm not sure about anything else,but a skills/weakness patch would be awesome to have...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @HiradeGirl, Hi