DS #5485: Monster Tale (USA)

FulgoreSama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Beat the game, the last boss was honestly far too easy, kinda hoped for more moves from the boss. The hardest boss imo would have to had been the third kid king. I got 100% in 11 hours.

Byronic Hero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rayder said:
How much time/percentage have you guys racked-up playing this game so far? Or if you already beat it, how long did it take and what was your percentage?
I enjoyed this game. There was even a
Henry Hatsworth
reference thrown in there.

I Finished the game in just over 9 hrs, with about 90.3% Complete.

Yohko86

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
yohko86smuzak.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm only about 2 hours in and I gotta say that I'm loving this game! I really don't think it's going to have the same challenge level as Henry Hatsworth does but I've looked at gameplay vids of it and didn't expect it to anyway.

I tested it on Sakura v1.49 (m30) and surprisingly, it works. It also works fine on Wood M3 v1.25 too.

L-Lawliet

Trophies
XP
Country
Sausage Head said:
Buying a game doesn't help developers.
It only helps shops (if you mean with $$$)
If you buy the game second hand then the developers see none of the money, it all goes to the shops. However, if you buy a new game the developers will get a share of the money. I've heard of people that send money directly to developers if they pirate a game and really like it.

vmurp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rayder said:
Makes me want to boot up the old GBA Metroid games after beating this.
Same here! I have both retail versions also, and I've played through both about 4 times each (Fusion was my fave). I never get tired of them. I loved those games so much, I actually picked up an extra copy of each, just in case one got lost or broken. (I'm kinda OCD that way, lol)

I haven't played one in over a year though. I'm totally enjoying Monster Tale, but it's really making me want to boot up my Fusion game
smile.gif

CatScratchFever

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Waeran said:
How can I open the green door in the last stage? I've searched everywhere but I can't seem to find a switch. I got the super charge shot and I can open the stone-eyed doors. But my map appears to be glitched or something. I don't have a marker for my next destination but I'm sure that it was there a few minutes ago and it pointed west into an empty space. But now it's gone and I tried everything I could imagine. Where is that switch to open the door?

I think this game may possibly have some AP, because I and a few others I've read are having the same problem. After going to the castle stage and clearing the aqueduct revisit (and getting the powerup to destroy the stone eye barriers), there doesn't seem to be any way to keep going. And then eventually, the indicator that tells you where to go on the map just disappears. I am using a Cyclo DS card with firmware 1.57. I'll try to update and see if that helps, but otherwise I can't think of what to do.

Edit: Updated 2.2 and yeah, it's still an issue so far as I can tell. I remember seeing a door open that leads to the haunted house region, but I just can't find where that is. There is another door in the castle but it's always locked no matter what. So I do suspect some AP trickery.

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
vmurp said:
Rayder said:
Makes me want to boot up the old GBA Metroid games after beating this.
Same here! I have both retail versions also, and I've played through both about 4 times each (Fusion was my fave). I never get tired of them. I loved those games so much, I actually picked up an extra copy of each, just in case one got lost or broken. (I'm kinda OCD that way, lol)

I haven't played one in over a year though. I'm totally enjoying Monster Tale, but it's really making me want to boot up my Fusion game
smile.gif
same here but i may use my gamecube(with gameboy player) to replay zero mission and fusion. too bad the saves on zero mission keep corrupting and its a game i bought from a store brand new!!!

Slasher Zero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
This game is awesome but the problem is i just bought ridge racer 3D played it about 1 hour
saw this game on gamespot review and now I'm stuck which to play but i guess since people
are saying they finished the game about 10 hours average i think I'm gonna play monster tale first .

Sop

groovy dude lmao
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm stuck after the first kid king there is a door and you shoot it and it just reforms.. what me do?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth: