GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shakirmoledina said:
i feel grinding is required to quite an extent... it doesnt help if ur playing on PC (maybe with 0.9.7 desmume frameskip)

I don't know. I feel like my players level up pretty fast in comparison to your average RPG. The battles are so short, too, and they're a helluva lot more interesting than most turn-based, RPG battles.

Lusankya

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
ShinRyouma said:
Goofy Time said:
Does it work on CycloDS?
I works on EDGE 2.1 (sometimes it freezes so I save a lot), I'm sure it works on CycloDS.
There was a patch in one of the older threads for the German version with it it works perfectly on CycloDS (no freezes at all).

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
The voices in this game are great for a localisation. The main character sounds like its the same person that voices the British Dennis the Menace cartoon.

ShinRyouma

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Lusankya said:
There was a patch in one of the older threads for the German version with it it works perfectly on CycloDS (no freezes at all).
Thank you for the information, but I have DSTwo so I play on it instead of EDGE. Are you sure that patch works on Europe version?

Serabii

Trophies
XP
Country
The game mechanics are a getting use to but rewarding if you get the hang of it. Just beat the Occult High, with some help of grinding... I love and watch the anime and really liking this game already.

Is it me or is (Endou Mamorou) Mark Evans a slow leveler? coz I've been grinding my team and most of my teammates are at level 19-21 and yet Mark is at 17 slow....
dry.gif

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Serabii said:
Is it me or is (Endou Mamorou) Mark Evans a slow leveler? coz I've been grinding my team and most of my teammates are at level 19-21 and yet Mark is at 17 slow....
dry.gif

Yeah, though your entire team (from what I understand) gets experience from matches/battles, certain players level faster than others.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Love the tweeness and atmosphere of this game, the RPG section has a similar feel to Custom Robo Arena.

Still haven't quite got my head around the mechanics I don't think. So it works out the standard 'form score' to work otu who would win, then you chose the safe move, the risky move or the special? And if you chose the risky move your form number basically goes down, so if you opponent has chosen the safe move or the special they might win the ball, even if you were mis-matched at the start? How does it work out when you 'miss' or give away a foul? Is there any random aspect to the in-match number clashing at all?

Xokes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
so im using iTouchDS 3.9 and i get random freezes... I'm currently trying to get past the Royal Academy part, but the game just freezes... is there any patch ?
ohmy.gif

ps:wo hoo 10 posts for a lurker
biggrin.gif

Etalon

Former Akaio Fanboy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Macau
Xokes said:
so im using iTouchDS 3.9 and i get random freezes... I'm currently trying to get past the Royal Academy part, but the game just freezes... is there any patch ?
ohmy.gif

biggrin.gif

Yes, there's an AP fixed version of the english ROM.

5534 - Inazuma Eleven (Europe) (En) (Patched) 149.63 MB

Good luck!
closedeyes.gif

Xokes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Etalon said:
Xokes said:
ohmy.gif

biggrin.gif

Yes, there's an AP fixed version of the english ROM.

5534 - Inazuma Eleven (Europe) (En) (Patched) 149.63 MB

Good luck!
closedeyes.gif

Ty, i'll try it right away :3
i'll report what i get for further community improvement
ohmy.gif

kthxbai

Xokes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
gokujr1000 said:
I'm downloading the game right now hopefully it's as good as everyone has hyped it up to be
biggrin.gif

well, im not a fan of football/soccer myself and i hated seeing 2 japanese guys testing the gameplay on YT, but i decided to give it a whirl.. Plus, i let out a good laugh 'cuz of those english accents XD

edit: so i finished testing the patched rom (thanks Etalon!) and it runs smooth with no more random freezes.. the thing is, i still get a white screen freeze right after the "Game Over" screen.. (DAM JOO Occult High!).. is this due to the game over itself or is it another random freeze ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@