DS #5418: Dragon Ball Kai - Ultimate Butouden (Japan)

MewtwoZX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried different kinds of patching and i keep get errcode=-4 error! Does anyone knows something about R4iBlue, if i can install WoodR4 on is it a clone or not?

Bean_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
MewtwoZX said:
I've tried different kinds of patching and i keep get errcode=-4 error! Does anyone knows something about R4iBlue, if i can install WoodR4 on is it a clone or not?

you did what I said ? SEARCH A COMPABILITY LIST

smartmonkeys

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
badgerkins said:
smartmonkeys said:
does anyone know how to perform specials without pressing them on the touch pad?

Press Select during battle and it will show you how to pull off the specials.
thanks a lot man
edit: its so hard to pull of it though. is it because im too slow to press the buttons

badgerkins

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
smartmonkeys said:
badgerkins said:
smartmonkeys said:
does anyone know how to perform specials without pressing them on the touch pad?

thanks a lot man
edit: its so hard to pull of it though. is it because im too slow to press the buttons

Yeah, it could be although i'm finding them easy to pull off. Which ones do you struggle with? Try them out on training mode and you can see your button inputs.

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Alrighty, finished the story mode, I'm missing 2 characters, the one below Vegetto (probably Gogeta) and the one below Yamcha. Anyone can help me with that?

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One thing with games like this for me is that language barrier.....at least with French or Spanish, I can sort of muddle through and understand at least enough to get me through the game, but with Japanese I'm totally lost because it just looks like little doodles....none of it means anything to me....sucks when it happens in a game that looks as fun as this one.

Heh, I'm sure I'm not the only one to feel that way. Hope an English release comes sooner rather than later.

badgerkins

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
badgerkins said:
balhor said:
i know japanese, im asian hehe

Do you know what the blue up and down buttons are on the touch screen? Im guessing they power you up and down but what do they affect?

Ok, the yellow bar on the bottom is your energy and this is for your specials. The spiky bars by the side show you what level of power you are at (1 bar - low, 2 bars - medium, 3 bars - high). Pressing the blue up and down buttons will power you up and down respectively (don't know how this is achieved without touch screen). From what i've gathered so far, at a high power level, you regenerate less energy but your attacks are stronger and vice versa.

smartmonkeys

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
badgerkins said:
smartmonkeys said:
badgerkins said:
smartmonkeys said:

thanks a lot man

Yeah, it could be although i'm finding them easy to pull off. Which ones do you struggle with? Try them out on training mode and you can see your button inputs.
yeah figured how to them easier. i need to string the buttons together by dragging. before i just tried press them better. also is there any way to change the difficulty in options or before story mode?

Nobunaga

Empty
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
dm-12129667328411.png

By me expect a mini English patch soon
biggrin.gif

badgerkins

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
smartmonkeys said:
badgerkins said:
smartmonkeys said:
badgerkins said:
smartmonkeys said:

thanks a lot man

yeah figured how to them easier. i need to string the buttons together by dragging. before i just tried press them better. also is there any way to change the difficulty in options or before story mode?

sansstart.jpg

Difficulty
Easy < Normal > Hard
????? < [???] > [?????]

Credit to balhor.

smartmonkeys

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
badgerkins said:
smartmonkeys said:
badgerkins said:
smartmonkeys said:
badgerkins said:
smartmonkeys said:

thanks a lot man

sansstart.jpg

Difficulty
Easy < Normal > Hard
????? < [???] > [?????]

Credit to balhor.

thanks a lot. going to try to beat this game by today

Attila13

Praise the Creep!
Trophies
Website
gamesystemrequirements.com
XP
Country
Romania

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Elza said:
dm-12129667328411.png

biggrin.gif
That would be awesome.
smile.gif

I think, a menu translation should be more than enough (no need for dialogues, just when somebody feels like it lol).

Good luck, Elza.

Nobunaga

Empty
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Ramonra said:
Unlocked Gogeta, still missing a character

Elza said:
dm-12129667328411.png

biggrin.gif

That's awesome

umm if you can PM me the patch so i might translate the character names too
biggrin.gif

Posts merged

SignZ said:
QUOTE(Elza @ Feb 2 2011, 08:01 PM)
dm-12129667328411.png

biggrin.gif
That would be awesome.
smile.gif

I think, a menu translation should be more than enough (no need for dialogues, just when somebody feels like it lol).

Good luck, Elza.
Thx i translated a bit more

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Tt5J7AfCK6E?si=g4dGzOkhACLJAovM