XP
Country
Netherlands
Erdnaxela said:
Yay, like Endou/Mark always say:
Let's play soccer!
yaynds.gif

SACCA YAROZE

I think I'll just listen to my conscience/impatience and buy this one. I've seen it in stores since last thursday.

Kalhas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone knows how to patch it ? It freez with R4 wood 23.
Thanks.

(I read there is a patch but i don't find it)

InsertAName

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DukeZero said:
Erdnaxela said:
Yay, like Endou/Mark always say:
Let's play soccer!
yaynds.gif

SACCA YAROZE

I think I'll just listen to my conscience/impatience and buy this one. I've seen it in stores since last thursday.

Really? It's been out that long in English? I wonder if we'll ever get a dump anytime soon at this rate.

rave420

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
the reason it hasn't been released in the US is the fact that europe is the soccer nation.
I can't see a soccer anime game sell well in an american market. therefore, no release yet.

maybe if the american continent screams "HERE NINTENDO" loud enough someone somewhere will hear them.

markdgx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I wonder when someone will upload the English version, since it's been available for a few days now here in the Netherlands. I wish I had the money to buy it :')

Velotix

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
rave420 said:
the reason it hasn't been released in the US is the fact that europe is the soccer nation.
I can't see a soccer anime game sell well in an american market. therefore, no release yet.

maybe if the american continent screams "HERE NINTENDO" loud enough someone somewhere will hear them.

Huh....I can get a few hundred to yell but not the whole continent.......

DukeZero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Can't confirm this myself, but from what I've heard UK stores won't sell this until the anime starts airing over there.

Zomby_2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man I really hope someone with a dutch or Scandinavian version can dump this that would be freaking amazing... my French and German are just to rusty to get the full game experience. Well I can just keep my fingers crossed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg