biggrin.gif

I'm going to make new one on a different site

oscgee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol dont bother posting anything if you dont already have thousands of posts akitoscorpio, these people like to think they are special and have nothing better to do than be rude to newcomers.
wtf.gif

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
oscgee said:
lol dont bother posting anything if you dont already have thousands of posts akitoscorpio, these people like to think they are special and have nothing better to do than be rude to newcomers.
wtf.gif
No, we are rude to noobs who make thread after thread asking the same question when there is already a thread provided.

Akitoscorpio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oscgee said:
wtf.gif

Oh yeah I knew that before I signed up, I've been lurking for quite some time now.

oscgee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol cuz this thread about where to make a chatroom is so on topic. and by the way i made 1 thread asking 1 question, sorry for wasting precious internet space

liltorchic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oscgee said:
wtf.gif
Amen to that brotha. Not all of them are bad though.

worlok375

GBAtemp's prince
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Akitoscorpio said:
geoflcl said:
Sycoraxic98 said:
Or can they extract a code from it so that we can patch Super Scribblenauts?

No no no, we don't want that. Normmatt would erupt into an infuriated, tempestuous torrent of paroxysmal rage, a rage so vehement and of such indignant animosity that not one being on this very earth could ever dream of the chaos and destruction that would ensue.
cry.gif

That, and he'd probably discontinue work on AKAIO.

That has to be the worst reason to no use something to crack a game "Because it will hurt his feelings, take his ball, and go home?"

Interesting use of ridiculousness.

On-topic: Can't wait to see how the use of adjectives affects my normal style of play.

Akitoscorpio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what I've been reading on it sounds like there was a second form of AP that made it so non legit copies would break the Adjectives, like an Orange T-Rex would come out blue or something.

That might explain what the hold up is.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
worlok375 said:
Akitoscorpio said:
geoflcl said:
Sycoraxic98 said:
Or can they extract a code from it so that we can patch Super Scribblenauts?

No no no, we don't want that. Normmatt would erupt into an infuriated, tempestuous torrent of paroxysmal rage, a rage so vehement and of such indignant animosity that not one being on this very earth could ever dream of the chaos and destruction that would ensue.
cry.gif

That, and he'd probably discontinue work on AKAIO.

That has to be the worst reason to no use something to crack a game "Because it will hurt his feelings, take his ball, and go home?"

Interesting use of ridiculousness.

On-topic: Can't wait to see how the use of adjectives affects my normal style of play.
It's interesting. Using something like Zombie in front of anything makes it the undead and flying make shit fly. Oh the fun of watching flying bear attack giant God!

cuckoos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Works on Wood r4 1.13 firmware, but I still come across the damn title loop problem. Hopefully there'll be a patch soon to fix it.

saulopp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
all those "working on akaio 1.8b2" teaser postings with having no access to it while dstwo apparently always has a working public version out finally made me order a dstwo...

Burgess_101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I had the worst day today and then teach caught me drawing somethin in class then i saw this got happy didnt work then figured out it had AP the FF4HOL died near the top of the tree england drew and then found out i hadnt got my proper book for maths so im pretty much screwed. Im tired but cant go sleep and im hungry. very very hhungry. just hope the patch is out tomorrow and i hope akaio1.8 is out but highly dought it until golden sun comes out every g'day and g'night

unknown_gamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't see anyone mention it but it seems to be working so far on my Supercard DSonei. I was able to get past title screen and save though I only played the game for a few minutes.

zruben

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
saulopp said:
all those "working on akaio 1.8b2" teaser postings with having no access to it while dstwo apparently always has a working public version out finally made me order a dstwo...

yeah, it's annoying...

I'm getting a dstwo with my next paycheck too.
yaynds.gif

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Burgess_101 said:
I had the worst day today and then teach caught me drawing somethin in class then i saw this got happy didnt work then figured out it had AP the FF4HOL died near the top of the tree england drew and then found out i hadnt got my proper book for maths so im pretty much screwed. Im tired but cant go sleep and im hungry. very very hhungry. just hope the patch is out tomorrow and i hope akaio1.8 is out but highly dought it until golden sun comes out every g'day and g'night

...think of a number...it's below 1 and less than zero.

it's how many fucks I give.

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Burgess_101 said:

I don't know what the fuck you just said, but I'm hungry, and I want some chilli cheese fries.

As for comments pertaining to the game itself, well, all I can say is be patient. I know this game is awesome, but until Golden Sun comes out, I'm not going to get my hopes up for AKAIO 1.8.

Burgess_101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
stanleyopar2000 said:
Burgess_101 said:

...think of a number...it's below 1 and less than zero.

it's how many fucks I give.
Now Now no need to swear oh and the number has to be a minus number but you have to be more precise with the hint becasue it could any number below zero oh my guess is -22

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
in short...I hope wood releases a fix..or AKAIO 1.8 is released...

OR my sponsor contacts me and tells me my DSTWO has been shipped out...

one or the other = D
either way....i'm going off to check the 550 more posts tomorrow

*tries to complete Scribblenauts before the sequel is cracked on his card*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto