DS #5176: Rune Factory 2: A Fantasy Harvest Moon (Europe)

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
some developers really stress on boxart esp if the game is a new title but for this game which has already been known to be great, i cant seem to think of a very strong reason
i still havent played this game but i think it may look silly for us but most ppl buy games and possibly this has been released to those regions (its an obvious fact but often overlooked)

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
MeritsAlone said:
NOW it comes out! how dam nice of you Natsume! remind us of releasing our games 2 years later in Japan and then were gonna teach you a dam lesson!
Seriously! WTF

Um... how many games did come from Europe? Can't think of any..... I don't think there are any games that came from Europe and went to Japan afterwards...

Also, it's the company's choice when they want to release they're games in a certain place. Localizing a game takes a lot more time, money and effort than you'd think. You can't blame them for releasing this late in Europe. Another thing, Rising Star is the company that localizes this game in Europe and they are pretty slow in all games. Please, get your facts straight.

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
KingdomBlade said:
Um... how many games did come from Europe? Can't think of any..... I don't think there are any games that came from Europe and went to Japan afterwards...
Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars?

BrokenHearted

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
taktularCBo said:
ryan90 said:
well im sure there will be some happy German people, besides that i really don't see why this took 2 years, why even bother? especially when its not even a multi-5

what about german people?

The game was only translated in german for the European release instead of the usual 4 (french, german, italian, and spanish; the english localization having been done by Natsume for the american version). So pretty much, the only point of this game two years after the american version is the added german version for german-speakers. Everyone else has to play in english, and in that case, they might as well have just imported the american version when it came out two years ago.

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
I guess i will test this one if I can stop listening to music and watch anime xD

~
ninja.gif

StarWolf3000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
KingdomBlade said:
Nanostray 1 and N2 (Nanostray 2)?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: ROFL :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2: