You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Bleurgghhh, reading!!!!

eeeh.... sorry, I mean "Gosh, so many books to choose from. Boy, which do I choose first???"

Oh, by the way, when looking at the girl I see she reads from a DSi XL, so alas I can't use this on my tiny DS Lite screen, oh how awful! Now I have to get back to playing fun action games again... Darn...

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, I see the list of books contained in this collection......is it the exact same lineup as the (E) version?

Also, bummer, no Issac Asimov.......

matt32724

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To let ya'll know, this game has AP. I'm on AKAIO 1.7 and whenever you try to go to the bookshelf or the book guide thing it goes back to the opening...

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
basher11 said:
oh. it has Othello.

guess im getting this.
I'm wondering what would happen if someone brought their DS/i/XL to class instead of the real book. Many listed are books people actually have to read for school...Othello, Hamlet, Tom Sawyer, Huck Finn, Wuthering Heights, Scarlet Letter, Romeo & Juliet, Macbeth, etc.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Bah, not getting this until it has Artemis Fowl, Harry Potter, Maximum Ride, the Inheritance Trilogy, stories by Edgar Allen Poe, those books by the dude who wrote Wicked, the LOLcat Bible, something with sex in it, and the fucking Necronomicon.

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
Bah, not getting this until it has Artemis Fowl, Harry Potter, Maximum Ride, the Inheritance Trilogy, stories by Edgar Allen Poe, those books by the dude who wrote Wicked, the LOLcat Bible, something with sex in it, and the fucking Necronomicon.

wow, you're picky
biggrin.gif

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
basher11 said:
Inunah said:

wow, you're picky
biggrin.gif
I don't find any book on their list of 100 "classic" books classic. I find them boring, old, and stupid.

Now the books I listed above.... THOSE are classic. Especially the Necronomicon. That's as classic as you can get!
smileipb2.png

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For me, I like science fiction stuff. And since this is a "classic" collection, that's why I wished it would have had Issac Asimov in it.

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LAWL this game has AP?

choosing start reading sends you back through the loading screens and back to the menu.

smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/CaOkTKfxu44?si=gaexp0MTD_Yi-udH