DS #4959: PokÃmon Pearl (1.5) (Japan)

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
lolwut, the info says they dumped v1.6 before this one, and v1.1 is still undumped, can't they find the game or what?
ohmy.gif

Triclops

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When you have to make a 1.5 version of a game you SOLD WORLDWIDE, you know you rushed it to make it on time for the release date.

D

Deleted User

Triclops said:
When you have to make a 1.5 version of a game you SOLD WORLDWIDE, you know you rushed it to make it on time for the release date.
Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire on GBA also had to be patched by Nintendo to make them work correctly. I can't remember the exact reason, but I do remember sending my Sapphire version to them.

IceRentoraa29

Don't get in between a kid and his ice cream cone.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How many fucking times are they gonna re-release this fucking game? I like Pokemon Pearl as much as the next Pokeholic, but daaaaamn! And when's Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 2 coming out in English?

Gnargle

The day I set a profile picture is the day I die
Trophies
XP
Country
TM2-Megatron said:
Dammit, if they're going to release so many different versions, can't they at least add the new formes into the freaking games? Shaymin, Giratina, Rotom, etc? WTF
Er, no.
It's only bug fixes, not new content.

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Overlord Nadrian said:
lolwut, the info says they dumped v1.6 before this one, and v1.1 is still undumped, can't they find the game or what?
ohmy.gif
It's unlikely there are any distinct markings on the box or even the cart itself that makes it obvious it's either v1.0, v1.1, v1.5 etc...
They're likely just dumping and comparing every cart they can get their hands on without paying for.
So yeah, it's going to take some time.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Zidapi said:
Overlord Nadrian said:
ohmy.gif
It's unlikely there are any distinct markings on the box or even the cart itself that makes it obvious it's either v1.0, v1.1, v1.5 etc...
They're likely just dumping and comparing every cart they can get their hands on without paying for.
So yeah, it's going to take some time.
There IS a way to notice which version a game is, actually, but I forgot what it was...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1