DS #4940: RockMan Zero Collection (Japan)

lrwr14

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
>.< can't find the rom, Oh well, unless someone wants to PM me on were to find it, I will wait till tomorrow....

BakuFunn

Flameproof.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
thumper1023 said:
I just had surgery yesterday and I was really hoping to play this after, but i cant find it, can someone please help, i'd really appreciate it
Sorry buddy, but we can't share links.

The best advice is to search the filename on Google and cross your fingers.

I hope your surgery went well.
smile.gif

Raynar

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
CJL18 said:
some guy just dumped the us version on this site i have and no i will not tell you what site it is or give you a invite to it SO DONT ASK!!!
Honestly why speak of it...
If your trying to piss off people that's consider like 5 year old tactic. Basically saying: "I have and you don't ha ha..."
GTFO dude.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know, I might just put the USA version of this on my CycloDS after all. Ever since I lost my eye, my gaming skills have dropped considerably, so that easy mode might be right up my alley.

Zarcon

.:~Enigmatic Wanderer~:.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Rayder said:
You know, I might just put the USA version of this on my CycloDS after all. Ever since I lost my eye, my gaming skills have dropped considerably, so that easy mode might be right up my alley.
Capcom really went all out on Easy Mode, though I hear it makes each game progressively harder if you play on that mode.
For reference, pretty much all spike/pits are covered, you start at max health upgrades, max crystals, all sub tanks filled.
From what I hear anyway.

Helveteskuken

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
RupeeClock said:
So, do you think that through the magic of hacking, Japanese Rom + USA Rom = Uncensored USA rom, complete with voice overs?

I doubt it since none figured out how to put the voice overs back in MegaMan ZX.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Helveteskuken said:
RupeeClock said:
So, do you think that through the magic of hacking, Japanese Rom + USA Rom = Uncensored USA rom, complete with voice overs?

I doubt it since none figured out how to put the voice overs back in MegaMan ZX.
Hmm, well I had Megaman Starforce 3 in mind, but then I guess that wasn't exactly voice "overs".
MMSF3 had a japanese voice patch, it worked pretty nicely on AKAIO 1.5. 1.6RC1 stopped working though.

Helveteskuken

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
RupeeClock said:
Helveteskuken said:
RupeeClock said:

Hmm, well I had Megaman Starforce 3 in mind, but then I guess that wasn't exactly voice "overs".
MMSF3 had a japanese voice patch, it worked pretty nicely on AKAIO 1.5. 1.6RC1 stopped working though.

Ok, I didn't know since I never played any of the Starforce games except the first one(and didn't really like it).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm thinking about getting a 1tb SD card and booting batocera just for pc emulation